Feb 7, 2020
Ah, so that would be the unofficial version rather than the compressed version.

View attachment 2281939

Sure enough, it works in the unofficial version... though so many things are in Japanese that I don't know what to do with it. Oh well.
My bad. Both compressed after all.

Not sure about many things in Japanese. You mean the variable? Don't bother with that. Just manipulate your gold or item for stat boost, if you mean the lewd stats they rack up quite easily as you play so I'm not bothered when I played it. There's also item that boost those stats as well. If you mean quest item like those cheeses, they are translated.

Also, if you don't want to be 999 god mode and ruined your stat, you can just manipulate enemy HP to one and oneshot everything every battle. A bit bothersome to press 5 every start of every battle, but given that, you can just choose not to engage most of them.

Gedeon3333

Jan 16, 2023
I dont understand what i dis but i cannot enter the cites dress like this but i dont change anything ? Van someone help me

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Does anyone have a list of all of the locations, I have finished the game but am missing several from the travel stone area. I did a no indecency run if that affects which areas are visible. Also, does anyone know where I get chaos clay?

8-Bit Heart

Nov 15, 2018
So, I think I beat the game. I beat Paracress Antithesis but Noir still says I need plenty of rest first before trying to give birth as I've only become a Shrine Maiden. Is this just talk or filler until Ambrosia 2 come out, if ever?

miskito

Jan 27, 2023
I dont understand what i dis but i cannot enter the cites dress like this but i dont change anything ? Van someone help me
You clothing is probably damaged, most likely at 0 durability, so you are effectively naked. You won't be able to enter cities like this until you get I think 100 shame resistance. Just go back to Flode's room in the shrine and repair your garment.

hodenjoseph

Feb 19, 2022
You probably figure out it yourself.

There are stone stairs that lead to him not door. Look for holes with stairs.
hey guys, i defeated the orc boss first time i met him but i couldnt go to the sanctuary after. now when i go there again (different day) the boss is missing. did i break my game?

edit: never mind. seems i found another boss not the "real" one

Last edited:

miskito

Jan 27, 2023
Is there any way to increase the difficulty, like in Celesphonia?
Yes, and I figured it out far too late into my own playthrough. Outside the Srine, if you try walking around it on the left side, you will find a small building next to it. Enter the building and loot everything that's inside. One of the things you'll find will be a scroll that allows you to modify combat difficulty.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes