violettbs

Nov 5, 2023
View attachment 1010845

Overview:
In order to rescue her captured friend, the apprentice priestess, Flode, heads to the isle of Cerbes.
But now that she's there, she must work and fight to earn enough money to get by on the isolated island.
Luckily for her, she has a deity lending its power to protect her from the evil she'll encounter.​

Thread Updated: 2021-3-2
Release Date: 2021-1-30
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 1.07
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Unofficial version*

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1010859 View attachment 1010860 View attachment 1010861 View attachment 1010862 View attachment 1010865 View attachment 1010866 View attachment 1010867
Hola, una pregunta me quedan solo 2 tesoros sagrados, uno no lo encuentro y ya vi todos los mapas que me dejaba el juego. el otro es el de la fuente santa negra que tengo que hablar con la alquimista pero cuando voy no me dice nada sobre eso, inicie nueva partida y sigue igual

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
Hola, una pregunta me quedan solo 2 tesoros sagrados, uno no lo encuentro y ya vi todos los mapas que me dejaba el juego. el otro es el de la fuente santa negra que tengo que hablar con la alquimista pero cuando voy no me dice nada sobre eso, inicie nueva partida y sigue igual
hola - here is English only, I think.

anyways - el un tesoro probablemente es el que se puede comprar en Inark (100.000,-)

comprelo, pues teniendo 6 tesoros habla con Noir otra vez.

Last edited:

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Why does the metal jellian in the Alchemy Lab take no damage even when I attack it normally? I poison it but it keeps running away. How do I kill them to get jellian metal? Edit: Also the Gold Jellian in the treasure house.

Last edited:

kangal1993

Nov 18, 2021
my ingame text speed ist to fast i cant stop it is it a bug its like if you pres ctrl and its fast forward? anyone can help?

down66

Dec 31, 2021
I played using joiplay, but an error occurred, can someone tell me how to fix that in joiplay

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
4 hours deep into the game. Is it possible to get all the scenes in recollection room in one save? I noticed that you can miss the remnant guard scene if you win first try. Any others missable scene?

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Why does the metal jellian in the Alchemy Lab take no damage even when I attack it normally? I poison it but it keeps running away. How do I kill them to get jellian metal? Edit: Also the Gold Jellian in the treasure house.
I killed it with regular attacks, but my Flode was overleveled. Magic won't work on them.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Tentacle outfit is in Treasure dungeon, final room, top-most chest. Do not pick it up until you've done all other things, because you then get teleported out of the dungeon.
Treasure dungeon is post-game, I think, and starts in Noir's pilgrimage. Where is the teleport into the pilgrimage dungeon is now a new room to the left with another teleport.

prostitute outfit - don't know, am a "pure run" player. :D
Prostitute outfit. You need to work as prostitute in Altoce. After some work (not sure how much needs to be done), talk with the girl in the room, where guy, who hire you, sits. (You can also take bath there).

middaywisher

Feb 12, 2022
Hey, how do you unlock the womb crest and how do you become the shrine maiden? I beat the base game (haven't jumped to the time skip). My Flode's indecency stat is still at lvl 1, and her Priestess Aptitude is 5.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Hey, how do you unlock the womb crest and how do you become the shrine maiden? I beat the base game (haven't jumped to the time skip). My Flode's indecency stat is still at lvl 1, and her Priestess Aptitude is 5.
You need to touch all Noir's crystals and (my guess) you need high indecency level. After that, go to Noir's cave and talk with her. Womb crest will unlock automatically after becoming Noir's shrine maiden.

ElTitoVhosi

Sep 21, 2019
So this is a pretty long shot but this really good guide is completely down and I wonder if anyone ever managed to save it, because I cant find it anywhere.

SarangeJellyfish

Mar 15, 2019
Anyone know how to get the "Desires to be corrupted" constitution other than when starting a new game? It says it should be obtainable mid playthrough.

markeen

May 2, 2018
Man, I love the background music in this dungeon that I converted the RPGMVO file to .ogg. I'm looking for this kind of music in youtube but did not find it. it seems it's an original masterpiece dedicated only to this game. amazing.!! :love: :love: the file name is "forest" but when I opened it in my phone, the title changes into "The Sea of Faint Trees" by: Shimoya . this music feels like I'm isekaied to another world, or the feeling of nostalgia that I haven't experience in this world. 昏き樹海 by: 下屋 Screenshot 2024-04-27 234149.png

4.60 star(s) 62 Votes