Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Personally, I find that art-style hideous compared to the original one... But I suppose that's a matter of personal taste...

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
How can I use Spit Roasted option? It literally there and can't seem to unlock it. CAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TELL ME!

Far as I can tell, it's a little random when you get harassed. It's more likely to happen in that slum-like town and if you give a sermon in areas with less security.

How long is the game if you want to complete everything?
It's going to take a chunky amount of time. If going for that true ending (which takes place in an area you unlock after you get the option to start a new game plus), it'll easily take about 5 to 10+ hours cause of the grinding. Far longer if you're letting Flode get fucked a lot or if you go for the best equipment.

Don't even think about fighting the True Final boss without being a pretty high level (I'd say 70+ but I went all the way to lv99 and still struggled a bit), even on lower difficulties cause of how much it can dish out while being a damage sponge (and it can heal itself).

I also fought it during the night time which may have something to do with it being so hard, but you need to do things at night for an exp bonus along with optional bosses (and their drops) not being around during the daytime.

Last edited:

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
I got two funny awards of Virgin Slut lol :'D
I like how developer think about that thing too ^_^
PS And I should to check "Celesphonia" the game for Virgin Slut content too
1717933778022.png

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes