Yring

Aug 6, 2017
It's one of those games where the gameplay is so mindnumbingly bad it makes you open MTool and teleport to the CG room
The scenes are fantastic though and the fmc is lovely, it is the standard Avantgarde game: shit gameplay, cute fmc and godlike artwork.

Lokies1314

Jul 23, 2022
Fucking bullshit. I'd rather play "demon harem" or "foxy girls never betray again". You can't do a fucking thing in this fucking game, you just have to watch, you can't even do a fucking thing with time lapse. The MC was fooling himself that: "I could save her just a little bit longer." I'd rather have a fucking relationship with Hannah! Why did you even have to add the scene where she sucks him off? And we got one more scene at the end of the game where they fuck. Couldn't they have done an ending where you could just stay with her? Or where MC Chad fucks all the girls at that whore school? He stayed for this whore who can't take his 15 cm cock and wants a monster dick like the dog that fucked her.
Whoa chill snowflakes

Reactions: zwoobie and Gudil

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
The story was pretty good if you take sometime to read everything about 10 hours. CG was well drawn but I still found the scenes lackluster we needed more of the other girls imo. Basically all the girls are Sluts in this game the MC cock is big but as you know with NTR games not big enough so he gets humiliated from time to time.

MC had power , which is surprising cause normally NTR MC are weak but this is a good change. Have to give the True Ending a look but he should have went with the Demon Girl imo I was surprised she didn't betray him. As for Amelia she found out everything about the loops and still she still cheated right next to him should have left her imo.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Far as I can see just typo fixes I think.
There are two scheduled updates, one was 1.20 which is now 1.22 which adds 3 new endings for each heroine and ex scenario then we will have another one in mid-October at the end that adds some of events with Hoffman during the game to increase the immersion to a couple of new scenes

Reactions: lastjournals

kuhakujibril

Apr 12, 2020
Any Idea why I got this problem everytime i want to see the after Story for every character chapter 3 ( The one in the pic was from Olivia After story chapter 3 )
1697013600956.png

Reactions: neppyfever

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AmeliaBlanchetteFallsOverAndOverAgain-1.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Does the github update have everything i need for the new version or do I need to download fresh and then update again for the most recent text fixes?

3.20 star(s) 42 Votes