Kirtahl

Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 2872030

Overview:
Young magician Masamune Kashin of the Greatland Kingdom's Magic Corps, and Amelia Blanchet, are ordered to conduct an undercover investigation at the Caledony Magic Academy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-23
Release Date: 2023-08-26
Original Title: アメリ・ブランシェットは何度も堕ちる ~カレドニー魔法学院と繰り返す
Developer: AVANTGARDE -
Translator: DazedAnon -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.0.7
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

After the B bedroom scene, it says game over. I cant see how to take another route. When i talk to the cat, it says to go to 2B room

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
I don't usually enjoy male protag, but for the sake of Avantgarde I made an exception and JESUS this game is top tier. The artstyle is amazing, the facialexpressions are hot, even the story is good tbh. Def. one of the best in recent times.

Can someone tell me where the [Dark purchase room] is?
Literally right next to your dorm room, its the dude behind the counter to the left.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AmeliaBlanchetteFallsOverAndOverAgain-1.11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Akasaki10

Jun 15, 2017
I just finish the game with the ending being the protagonist memory being wipeout after time travel back to day 1. Are there any more ending?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
The real question is whether she was a bitch from the start, or whether she became one because of the various loops & corruptions she underwent?

I like Avantgarde games in general, but I thought it was a shame that this one didn't really have several alternative endings.

I didn't get a chance to unlock the positive ending for the MC, but at the end of the scene with Amelia in the secret room, he speaks and says something suggesting that there's a problem and that he's missed something, did you notice this detail?
Amela is 100% compatible and in love with the MC, which is strange given past events, and the MC says there's something wrong or he's forgotten.... any of you know what this is about? Or is it a mistranslation?

The point is that Amelia is hooked on sex from the very first loop, even if the corruption works slowly at first.

The scene when Amelia gets taken in front of all the students by her disgusting old teacher is super hot...

Later, Amelia is corrupted to the point of helping the teacher in the middle of a fight to set herself against us... all she does is lie to the MC (him too, by the way lol).

I wonder if she'd give up her job to stay with the Big Dick club members and abandon the MC, or if she'd continue to think of him as her little brother whom she must protect after recovering his powers.

I have the impression that she adores him but stays with him for lack of anything better, so she only knew him before going to this school. If she hadn't known him earlier, it's obvious she'd have gone with Leon or some other guy.

BTW, If the game is uncensored by Chinese company or Kagura, I'll buy it with an official English translation just for the nice CGs!

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Amela is 100% compatible and in love with the MC, which is strange given past events, and the MC says there's something wrong or he's forgotten.... any of you know what this is about? Or is it a mistranslation?
The current theory for that is that he's sort of remembering that he knew Hannah, but can't quite fully remember.

PRforPR

Mar 27, 2020
The point is that Amelia is hooked on sex from the very first loop, even if the corruption works slowly at first.
While it’s not perfect evidence that she’s NOT easily hooked on sex.

There is a plot point where after Amelia and the MC lost to the Cerberus Guard dog(in the very first loop), Amelia is given some kind of drug when they were passed out and separated.

This drug is never reset since it was given in the first loop even though in one of the loops MC calls on the student council prez to get rid of the dog and avoid passing out.

Reactions: EdenGenesis

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
This drug is never reset since it was given in the first loop even though in one of the loops MC calls on the student council prez to get rid of the dog and avoid passing out.
I thought it was "reset" in the same way that none of the events really happened on reset, but the "memory" of it carried over like all the other things that Amelia experienced, and it just kept happening on every loop because they fought the Cerberus and lost every time because MC didn't even know about it until just before the last loop started. And by then, it was too late because Amelia had already been corrupted enough for it to not be needed.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
While it’s not perfect evidence that she’s NOT easily hooked on sex.

There is a plot point where after Amelia and the MC lost to the Cerberus Guard dog(in the very first loop), Amelia is given some kind of drug when they were passed out and separated.

It's a real tragedy for Amelia, who's cursed. I remember it well now that you mention it.

If I were the MC I would have acted quite differently but I guess the developers made him stupid and powerless in order to increase the frustration and develop the NTR plot.

One of my biggest frustrations with the MC comes from the game "Kaede - Dangerous Change"... it's not the worst NTR but one of the ones that drove me the most crazy and disgusted with the MC.

There's also another game published by Otaku Plan that I bought but forgot the name of, in which the MC's wife makes him cheat on her boss because he's abandoned her sexually.

I think that when you play NTR games, you shouldn't think and put yourself in the place of the MC or other characters, otherwise you'll take it to heart and hurt yourself.

When I play games, it's mainly to have fun and when the game is negative and depressing it doesn't have the desired effect on me, so I try to avoid games that are too depressing from now on, but it's true that CGs often make you want to watch, only to be disappointed by the scenario.

Dark Hero Party is a good example of a frustrating game, even if some of the endings are interesting... the last ending is particularly interesting because you can take revenge on all those who caused the tragedy, but this is at the expense of the life of the hero's beloved.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I thought it was "reset" in the same way that none of the events really happened on reset, but the "memory" of it carried over like all the other things that Amelia experienced, and it just kept happening on every loop because they fought the Cerberus and lost every time because MC didn't even know about it until just before the last loop started. And by then, it was too late because Amelia had already been corrupted enough for it to not be needed.
No, it hasn't been reset, and this is well explained by the demoness who has made a pact with the MC.

Just like all Amelia's sexual stats and experience, nothing has been reset except for the MC, who remembers everything.

It's possible I've misunderstood this part, but it seems clear to me that nothing has been reset in the loops, apart from their memories, even though some characters feel attached to the MC in spite of everything.

Speaking of which, how did you manage to get the positive ending for the hero? I lost my savegames when I downloaded the savegame shared by a member. In fact, when I tried to restore my savegames, my screen went black and I had to reinstall the game. I'm disgusted to have to do it all over again, despite my very important leveling in the game. I'd spent a lot of time leveling to test things out, but I'd never have the courage to do it all again.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I get the translation is generally garbage. So I'll elucidate somewhat in short sentences.

Yes, the time loops are imperfect.
No, the events in the previous loop did not occur due to reset. Yet.
Yes, in spite of resets, influences to characters get carried over.
No, Amelia wasn't a whore at first.
Yes, she was drugged from the first loop and on after the gate dog KOs them. Until MC calls Olivia in the final loop to kill it.
Yes, the imperfect loops make her weaker, sluttier and kind of a selfish asshole and MC stronger, jaded and depressed.
Yes, the perfected time loop genuinely erases everything. It leaves deja-vu for MC only however.
No, she doesn't get sluttified in the True Ending's perfect reset.

As for how to get the True Ending, you have to find 3 items from the puzzle dungeons. The ones with (?) marks where you solve puzzles with da bois instead of fighting.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 42 Votes