Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Two questions:

1) How this game gets his way with Patreon, in any normal game you can't just use a patch or let the people choose their relationship but this is a parody, there is no way to hide the incest in the game, I guess Nickelodeon could put this down too

2) Again, does the scene where Maddie begs the Ectopuss to fuck her (the NTR option at the beginning) any impact in the rest of the game? The ectopuss says something about Maddie and Jazz together

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I really love Sam so i give you some support hoping there will be much more of her in the future. I just don't care about Sam or Paulina urghs.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Again, does the scene where Maddie begs the Ectopuss to fuck her (the NTR option at the beginning) any impact in the rest of the game? The ectopuss says something about Maddie and Jazz together
Nope, it doesnt. Maybe it will in the future, if ntr route get extended.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If I remember correctly the creator mentioned changing their mind about that being NTR after the update that was introduced. Plus from what I read they also mentioned if they did add any NTR they would give warning and make it avoidable.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I asked the dev about this months ago. Apparently while Maddie will get some gang bang scenes they did not have a Maddie/Jazz threesome (with anyone) planned which made me sad.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
If I remember correctly the creator mentioned changing their mind about that being NTR after the update that was introduced. Plus from what I read they also mentioned if they did add any NTR they would give warning and make it avoidable.
That was supposed to be beggining of ntr path, but since than ntr did not get any update, maybe it will in the future(not like i am big fan of it, but until its avoidable)
Apparently while Maddie will get some gang bang scenes
Yeh some Jack/Danny/Maddie threesome will be awesome. The next update will be focused on Maddie/Danny right?

DarkJaqb

Nov 2, 2017
So you lose points you don't use on lvl up... i noticed you can add points on lvl3->4 got 2 points, then went from 4->5 only 2 points again, so all previous are wasted...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I would like to ask if there is a way to get all cgs without using cheats, because I think that some scenes exclude others
No it isn't possible to get all the scenes in one save without using the cheat code. The images themselves are locked to certain paths (for example the star blowjob scene is given if you choose go along with the prank Star asks you to pull on Sam, while the Sam selfie is given if you choose to turn the prank on Star instead.) So to see all the scenes without cheating you will need several different saves.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Developer change it, here is the new ones

Enter into the computer
Open all scenes = Rule69
money = Money+500
Orgone 100 = Orgone+100
999 hp = HP++
Collectibles = Image++
Desiree's outfits = Genie_shop
So, I go to the computer after completing the epilogue for the game, and I try to enter the cheat codes after clicking the Amity Park app, and nothing happens when I enter the cheats. I put "Rule69" and "Money+500" and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

skybbc

May 5, 2017
Nothing happens when I type in "Money+500" on the computer or any other code. What am I doing wrong?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
How much time it usually takes in between updates?
It's been around 2-3 months on average, but we're hoping to reduce that with some brand new measures. We have a new writer in @lostraven now (I personally opted out as head writer, as I knew I wasn't able to supply the amounts required in the times desired), and a new portrait poser in @Epadder (I also personally opted out as head portrait poser for the same reason).

So, episode 6 is actually already officially written, just needs some look overs and minor adjustments. It's a definite Maddie focused episode and my new role in the game is as Script Editor and 3D Background Designer, since there's a lot of backgrounds to do for this episode. (Check out my in a day when I post the first look at the work I'm doing on Episode 6.)

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes