RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's been around 2-3 months on average, but we're hoping to reduce that with some brand new measures. We have a new writer in @lostraven now (I personally opted out as head writer, as I knew I wasn't able to supply the amounts required in the times desired), and a new portrait poser in @Epadder (I also personally opted out as head portrait poser for the same reason).

So, episode 6 is actually already officially written, just needs some look overs and minor adjustments. It's a definite Maddie focused episode and my new role in the game is as Script Editor and 3D Background Designer, since there's a lot of backgrounds to do for this episode. (Check out my in a day when I post the first look at the work I'm doing on Episode 6.)
So I can officially nag @lostraven on this thread as well? About time.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Nothing happens when I type in "Money+500" on the computer or any other code. What am I doing wrong?
Wasn't working for me either, but then I stopped trying to use the number pad and used the numbers at the top of the keyboard and it worked.

skybbc

May 5, 2017
Wasn't working for me either, but then I stopped trying to use the number pad and used the numbers at the top of the keyboard and it worked.
Still not working but thanks for trying to help

If I wanted to use saveeditor, what should I change to edit HP, money, XP,... .
Thanks

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Awesome game. Had finally the time to play through Chapter 5... I really like it. But I have a few questions. It's ok, when you can't answer everything (spoiling details etc.)

1. I know that the next update will have Mom content. Do you have a schedule like (chapter 6 = mom)? Could maybe post is. I would like to know, when Jazz is will have her fun (My sister fetish needs fuel :))
2. Do you plan to breach the game further like with the school dance and the choosing of the girl? Do you plan to make different routes?
3. During the school dance you can have sex with Paulina as a ghost. Will there in the future scenes (not only with Paulina) sex as a human with them or only ghost?

Thank you for answering my questions. That's it for the moment :)

Vytukas

Oct 14, 2018
u can try/test the public version:

Download Links:

Might not work for e eryone, what should i do to play it.. Using android, last version was working fine

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Might not work for e eryone, what should i do to play it.. Using android, last version was working fine
try the new version:
Download Links:

Mega - Link

Google Drive - Link

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes