Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
If you dislike Scrappy then you should give Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. a try. The entire nod to Scrappy was Daphne almost naming him and Freddy saying they all agreed to never talk about him again. The fist episode also features Freddy stealing a body. Fun watch, and it has one of the more disturbing animal mascots in a US kids show.
Link to game?

Four Elements Trainer and Amity Park
I think you forgot the thread you were on :LOL:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wanted to post my thoughts on the game so far and I might as well now. Loving the game and to be honest like many others have stated this game is in one my top 5 favorite games to play as of now. As for the latest update and the characters that were focused on I will give my rating from 1 - 4 (1 being the best and 4 being the worst)

1) Desiree

While it could be a bit of my biased seeing as she was my personal favorite female in the series her story arc actually does justice for her character. As one of the few characters that actually had their backstory revealed in the actual canon (Ember has one too but unless you looked on the wiki you wouldn't know) the only issue I had with it in the canon was it was never expanded on. Butch Hartman had a nasty habit of leaving 95% of the characters linear and undeveloped and unless you were a main character, or one of his favorites you stayed that way. However here this game has as I mentioned tackled that problem and from the looks of it will keep on developing my personal favorite female antagonist. But besides that I have to say out of all the H scenes hers had to be the hottest even if it was a master/servant relationship type of thing. Hopefully in the future if we should choose to go down her path we will get a full story and a possible fully romantic path.

2) Paulina

Like Desiree Paulina also suffered the very same problem of being left horribly underdeveloped in the series. What made this worse was there was so much potential to make her grow into a far better character in the series an example being in episode 9 where while talking with Spectra a bit of her concerns and worries was revealed but instead of going with this Butch left her flat as a pancake for the soul purpose of making her the one most would love to hate. However, here that is anything but. Paulina like Desiree is not only getting the development I wished she would have gotten in the series, but from the looks of things despite her for now only liking the ghost half of Danny, it seems like with the right development she can become a lot more. She is already showing signs of being nicer than she was in most of the normal canon (with episode 2 before Sam provoked her being the exception) and not only is she genuinely showing she wants to spend time with Danny (in ghost form for now) but I feel it might not be too far of a stretch that with time and Danny doing what he did for Valerie in the canon that she will come to accept him for his human form while being a much nicer person to even the unpopluar kids in school. Plus I am also hoping that if a full out romantic path goes for her what I mentioned would be the end result for her. As for her romantic path while she did get more romantic scenes than anyone else I have to put her scene at the third. (I just like the creampie scenes more personally but it was still hot)

3) Sam

Now to the creator/creators of this game if you are reading this one know that I am tipping my hat to you because you did something I never thought would be possible. You actually made it where I don't outright dislike Sam, Heck you even managed to make me like her (well at least this version of her) so once again I tip my hat to you guys. Sam unlike the first 2 didn't suffer from not enough attention or development (well at least character wise) But rather the opposite. Sam got far more attention than any of the characters combined even Danny and he is the Star of the show. No Sam in my opinion in the canon suffered from a massive lack of character growth, and any that she did get was either (A) undone in a future episode or (B) was never shown again. Combine this with her being put up on a high ivory pedestal, having her quirks shine far more than her good traits, and no one being allowed to keep her in check while trying to over-glorify her and boom you do what you tried to do with Paulina to the character you want everyone to love and fall for. However here, it is nowhere as abysmal as the canon. Sure Sam has some of her quirks but you toned them down a lot to the point where they aren't annoying, and you also managed to take the giant stick she had up her butt out by actually make her route a fun one. All of her scenes felt a lot more natural than those in the canon, and unlike the canon the majority of the fluff scenes as well as H scenes weren't at the expense of another character. As for the final result at the end I have to put Sam's at the bottom but know this I do it with no hate. While I get what you were going for all the other girls actually had H scenes were Danny got laid so a hand job kind of falls short. Hopefully with this one if a full romantic path happen with them you actually give Sam the character growth the canon heavily lacked.

4) Star

Not sure where you are going with Star in this one however, out of all the girls so far in the update I am liking her the least and this is saying something since in the original while underdeveloped and linear (like most of the characters) her friendship with Valerie made me not hate her. Not only is she almost always in bitch mode in this game, but unlike Paulina, she doesn't even seem to care about Danny in either form as a person. But rather an object to hold, use, and toss aside when she is done with him. She is even worse than the Paulina in the actual canon here and this is saying something seeing as the former even had a few moments were she showed she was a human. However despite all this there were two things I found worth while of choosing her path. The first was the sex scene you get if you choose her. Despite her being a bitch throughout the entire story so far her sex scene has to be the second hottest one I have seen. The second was us learning that the school nurse was indeed Star's mother. (which I surprisingly hoped and saw coming) However, as things are looking now I couldn't see myself ever choosing her. Star (in the game) in my opinion needs a massive attitude adjustment, or at least some sort of backstory to help me connect with her as character like you did with both Paulina, and Desiree to help her grow even if it is a slow burning growth. The only other way I would choose Star's path is if it is the only way you can get with her mother. If this is done and Star is still a bitch I honestly would say I would pick her mother every time.
At least she likes Danny for his human self, and if she did learn the truth she would most likely accept him for who he is (kind of like what I think Paulina might do if she learn the truth about Danny) unlike Star who at this point seems like she would most likely blackmail Danny if she ever did learn the truth about him.
Ok here is an idea I thought of if you intend to keep Star as she is and not have her grow as a character. Have Danny get with the mother if her path is chosen but use it as a Netorare path on Star.

Now that I put all this out here is hoping the Maddie content that you mentioned the next episode will be just a hot and steamy as the Desiree content if not more. Here is also hoping you add is just as hot and steamy as the Desiree content at the end.

Last edited:

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I don't know if I'm entering the cheats right or not on the computer in the Amity Park app, but none of them seem to work for me. I'm stuck at the part where I have to fight Desiree after beating Foley and I can't beat her because I just don't have enough health. Those cheats would help out a lot if I could use em.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I don't know if I'm entering the cheats right or not on the computer in the Amity Park app, but none of them seem to work for me. I'm stuck at the part where I have to fight Desiree after beating Foley and I can't beat her because I just don't have enough health. Those cheats would help out a lot if I could use em.
Can you send a screenshot as to how you're entering them?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
They all seem to work except the health one.
I'd advise using and looking for CTRL+F "state" that's your stat points, I gave myself a ton so I could do all the fights easily since they all suck. This literally could've just been a decently written plot thing but it's bogged down by trashy RNG fights you have very little input into.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Can you send a screenshot as to how you're entering them?
This is one example of how I'm entering them, but basically I'm entering them the exact same way I'm seeing them in the thread.

They all seem to work except the health one.
I'd advise using and looking for CTRL+F "state" that's your stat points, I gave myself a ton so I could do all the fights easily since they all suck. This literally could've just been a decently written plot thing but it's bogged down by trashy RNG fights you have very little input into.
I'll give this a shot. Thank you for the advise as I do agree with you that the plot is being weighed down by the horrible fights you are forced to go through if you wish to continue the story!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This is one example of how I'm entering them, but basically I'm entering them the exact same way I'm seeing them in the thread.
I'll give this a shot. Thank you for the advise as I do agree with you that the plot is being weighed down by the horrible fights you are forced to go through if you wish to continue the story!
The cheats are case and punctuation sensitive. It's gotta be exact and you gotta hit the button.
Also can't copy-paste em or anything it's very specific about that.
It should tell you that it worked if it does.
Orgone and gallery definitely work, I haven't used the health one because that one doesn't work at all.

It wouldn't be so bad if the fights were consistent or interesting, if you don't have the stats set up in a certain way the game won't let you through. Especially with that shitty dragon fight, it's literally impossible.
There's 4-5 fights, one's scripted, one's easy enough if you block at the right time, but the others are just infuriatingly bad.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
The cheats are case and punctuation sensitive. It's gotta be exact and you gotta hit the button.
Also can't copy-paste em or anything it's very specific about that.
It should tell you that it worked if it does.
Orgone and gallery definitely work, I haven't used the health one because that one doesn't work at all.

It wouldn't be so bad if the fights were consistent or interesting, if you don't have the stats set up in a certain way the game won't let you through. Especially with that shitty dragon fight, it's literally impossible.
There's 4-5 fights, one's scripted, one's easy enough if you block at the right time, but the others are just infuriatingly bad.

I've noticed that you can't copy-paste any of them as I have tried and failed in doing so.
Well as I said, I'm putting them in exactly as I see them in the thread so I don't believe I should be doing anything wrong.
I'll keep trying them out but I'm not so worried about the galleries or images until near the end as I'm pretty sure there will be some things that I've missed.
I've edited my health though, so I'm sure I should be fine from here on.

The fights really aren't that interesting sadly. Especially with the lead ups either. Some of them try to be funny where they should, like when Sam mentioned Ghost sex and then the Ectopuss showed up after that. That just seemed a little predicable to me, ya know?
Also, a dragon fight? I can't say I'm not a little bit interested to at least see how that would be set up. I'm sure I'll get quiet bored with the fight itself though as soon as I get into it as they are all basically the same. Go invisible, Punch, or block when necessary. Nothing really special about any of them so far.

[Edit]
Wait, about the cheats, what do you mean by hit the button? I enter in Rule69, and then press the enter button on my keyboard. Is that wrong?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I've noticed that you can't copy-paste any of them as I have tried and failed in doing so.
Well as I said, I'm putting them in exactly as I see them in the thread so I don't believe I should be doing anything wrong.
I'll keep trying them out but I'm not so worried about the galleries or images until near the end as I'm pretty sure there will be some things that I've missed.
I've edited my health though, so I'm sure I should be fine from here on.

The fights really aren't that interesting sadly. Especially with the lead ups either. Some of them try to be funny where they should, like when Sam mentioned Ghost sex and then the Ectopuss showed up after that. That just seemed a little predicable to me, ya know?
Also, a dragon fight? I can't say I'm not a little bit interested to at least see how that would be set up. I'm sure I'll get quiet bored with the fight itself though as soon as I get into it as they are all basically the same. Go invisible, Punch, or block when necessary. Nothing really special about any of them so far.

[Edit]
Wait, about the cheats, what do you mean by hit the button? I enter in Rule69, and then press the enter button on my keyboard. Is that wrong?
I see, that's really odd.

Health specifically doesn't work when edited, nor do the combat stats. You can't save-edit yours or your enemy's combat stats, at least from what I experimented with, if it works for you that's great though. I did try editing them IN combat though so that was probably why, maybe. Anyway, yeah, good luck with that fight. I don't wanna spoil anything about it but like.. eh..
Try losing it and choosing to give up, then winning it. You'll see.

Oh, nevermind that. I confused this with another game I was messing around in.
Yeah hitting Enter is all you gotta do in this one.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I see, that's really odd.

Health specifically doesn't work when edited, nor do the combat stats. You can't save-edit yours or your enemy's combat stats, at least from what I experimented with, if it works for you that's great though. I did try editing them IN combat though so that was probably why, maybe. Anyway, yeah, good luck with that fight. I don't wanna spoil anything about it but like.. eh..
Try losing it and choosing to give up, then winning it. You'll see.

Oh, nevermind that. I confused this with another game I was messing around in.
Yeah hitting Enter is all you gotta do in this one.
I figured out the issue! It was because I was on the older 4.5 version of the game! For some reason it didn't accept any of the cheats that was in the thread, even though I'm pretty sure the cheats were there when 4.5 was released. I just downloaded the most recent version and now everything seems to be working correctly now. Odd but now everything is situated.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I figured out the issue! It was because I was on the older 4.5 version of the game! For some reason it didn't accept any of the cheats that was in the thread, even though I'm pretty sure the cheats were there when 4.5 was released. I just downloaded the most recent version and now everything seems to be working correctly now. Odd but now everything is situated.
Ah, I see. Always thought it odd that Patreon people change their cheats every version. Seems like work for no reason :eek:
Good that it's fixed though, aye.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Ah, I see. Always thought it odd that Patreon people change their cheats every version. Seems like work for no reason :eek:
Good that it's fixed though, aye.
Also! I beat the dragon on my second try. I basically just did as much damage as possible before the dragon could hurt me too much.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Nice~
I tried 5 times and I guess my rolls were too bad to make it so I gave up and cheated. :T
Still didn't feel too worth it to be honest. Beat the Dragon and the final few sex scenes were just... lack luster. I hope the next update will have some more interesting sex scenes or I might not keep with this one for too much longer.

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes