Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I have to ask is game a Patreon game? cause if it is one I have to warn you if you are planning incest content they will ride you for it. Patreon lately has been enforcing their no incest guideline which has caused more than game author to either leave or change the game to get around this.
We've been on this for a good while, don't worry. We're neither new to Patreon nor unaware of the situations and guidelines presented.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
big yikes. the game is going on hiatus, developers starting another game that they want to work in tandem, REBOOT, and the updates already take 2+ months to get out normally. i dunno man, that's a lot of red flags. hope i'm wrong.

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
big yikes. the game is going on hiatus, developers starting another game that they want to work in tandem, REBOOT, and the updates already take 2+ months to get out normally. i dunno man, that's a lot of red flags. hope i'm wrong.
Dev's hopping on the bandwaggon to milk patreons? Unbelievable!

Reactions: Anita Deek

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
i thought that story was doing great specially with the genie ghost
it would be a shame to stop just as it was getting good.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'll admit I'm PERSONALLY a lazy person, but that has nothing to do with the great work the other members are doing behind the scenes. These are still free games, so if people don't like our business models or our games, they don't have to pay us to support our endeavors. I don't think we need to worry about red flags being raised. It's more like *Head shakes of disappointment* at worst.

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
It's been more than two months, and the game does not come out. Content with mother there is no. Make a payment already during the release of the game, not monthly, and it can be called a big milking.

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
Longtime lurker here, but where can i throw some money, or time, to expedite the development of THIS project in particular? especially easy if can be done anonymously; I'd like to finally do something for this game.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Longtime lurker here, but where can i throw some money, or time, to expedite the development of THIS project in particular? especially easy if can be done anonymously; I'd like to finally do something for this game.
I believe Patreon has a feature for anonymous one-time donations.
You'll just have to manually do them every month if you plan to follow the project.
I sure as heck can't find it tho. The Dev comes around here every now and then so maybe they can help.
You could just make a throwaway email to use Patreon though.

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
Unusual, but thanks to my privacy settings I find myself completely unable to access Patreon. No browser will let me click the
"I'm 18 let me in fucker" button.

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
eh, yeah asking random people about tech support on amity park subthread would likely get me nowhere. I shall figure something out; any tips on remaining anonymous would be appreciated in the meantime.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
eh, yeah asking random people about tech support on amity park subthread would likely get me nowhere. I shall figure something out; any tips on remaining anonymous would be appreciated in the meantime.
Well it's not hard to, you can use PayPal for Patreon which means you have a double layer of privacy in a way, and Patreon doesn't have any of your real info since it's just taking money out of PayPal, at least that's how I understand it, I use PayPal for Steam purchases for example. Also this was said before but you can make a new email specifically for making your Patreon account that way none of it is tied to your main. Stuff like that, although Patreon is pretty good on privacy.

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes