Nvrmind12

Jul 9, 2017
Wow. 4 months is a long time to go between updates when you're trying to get patrons to donate monthly. I hope they don't get discouraged and give up on this game as it showed signs of a lot of potential.

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
from what i have seen in their trello board we will have to wait 1 to 2 months
Don't go by that Progress Tracker on Trello, that rarely gets updated. Pretty sure I remember one of the Devs (Either MorahZamora or Gzone) say they forget it exists. Personally I think they should just get rid of the Progress Tracker if it's going to be forgotten about, otherwise you get people thinking progress hasn't been made on anything.

If Gzone is a man of his word and keeps to what he said on his last status update on Patreon about both of his games (Amity Park and the new monster breeding one) should release sometime this month.

On a finishing note, I managed to catch one his streams and the Maddie content I saw him working on was very spicy~ Wish I took a screenshot to be able to share.

Reactions: Neuff and ssjgssj

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
Wow. 4 months is a long time to go between updates when you're trying to get patrons to donate monthly. I hope they don't get discouraged and give up on this game as it showed signs of a lot of potential.
You know what happens then? Ask Vaultman. He gives a shit about everything and has more Patreons than ever.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Don't go by that Progress Tracker on Trello, that rarely gets updated. Pretty sure I remember one of the Devs (Either MorahZamora or Gzone) say they forget it exists. Personally I think they should just get rid of the Progress Tracker if it's going to be forgotten about, otherwise you get people thinking progress hasn't been made on anything.

If Gzone is a man of his word and keeps to what he said on his last status update on Patreon about both of his games (Amity Park and the new monster breeding one) should release sometime this month.

On a finishing note, I managed to catch one his streams and the Maddie content I saw him working on was very spicy~ Wish I took a screenshot to be able to share.
Good to know, also i have never heard of him making a new monster breeding game. Nor have i seen it on his patreon ?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Only if you report him for it.

Honestly I'm glad he's not shying away from incest. For awhile it seemed like there was no plans to do anything with Maddie or Jaz outside of oopsie's and ghost antics (at lest that was my impression from the devs comments discord and streams).

Reactions: Naughtynaughty
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes