Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
Anyone else unable to un-pack the zip file? When i try it gets part way through and then Winrar gives me an error that it can't find the file and a different error that the disc is full despite having 92 GB free space. It only un-packed when i tried the compressed version, no matter where i downloaded from it only worked with that one. This haven't happened before with any other games.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Anyone else unable to un-pack the zip file? When i try it gets part way through and then Winrar gives me an error that it can't find the file and a different error that the disc is full despite having 92 GB free space. It only un-packed when i tried the compressed version, no matter where i downloaded from it only worked with that one. This haven't happened before with any other games.
Never had that happen, did you try downloading from another provider?
Did the download ever stop/stall and need to be restarted?

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
Never had that happen, did you try downloading from another provider?
Did the download ever stop/stall and need to be restarted?
Tried Letsupload, Mega, Workupload, and Nopy (if you meant something else by provider i did not understand it). As for while it downloaded that part went smooth on all my attempts, no problems there.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Tried Letsupload, Mega, Workupload, and Nopy (if you meant something else by provider i did not understand it). As for while it downloaded that part went smooth on all my attempts, no problems there.
That's very weird then, it could be Winrar but that's just about as weird.
Try using 7Zip on it?

Maaxd

May 3, 2019
Here's my compressed version of Amity Park v0.5a. Original sizes are 773MB for PC and 756MB for Mac.
This is a Market build, which means it works for Windows, Mac and Linux.
The official Android port is about the same size as the PC build, so I built an Android port from the compressed version too.

These builds are unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed releases to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (180MB):
- - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

Android arm (168MB): - - -
Android x86_64 (169MB): - - -
arm for most phones and tablets. x86_64 for Chromebooks, and some AndroidTV devices
Updated 2019-04-15 - The quick menu on touch devices were lacking Q.Save/Load and Hide D. Added this back.
If your version is lacking this in the quick menu, redownload.

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.
The cheats are not working in Android port of the compressed version

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
They're on the first page.
Go on your computer and type them on the cheat prompt.
Literally says it on the first, post my bro.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
They're on the first page.
Go on your computer and type them on the cheat prompt.
Literally says it on the first, post my bro.
So few people actually read anything before posting anymore. On other threads I have answered the same question numerous times. I am sure that some threads would be one quarter the number of posts if people only read the OP and used the resources listed.

Cheers!!

Reactions: Deep-Six

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
So few people actually read anything before posting anymore. On other threads I have answered the same question numerous times. I am sure that some threads would be one quarter the number of posts if people only read the OP and used the resources listed.

Cheers!!
This was a quote related to Skyrim modding specifically but I can apply it here.
"90% of [life's] problems are solved by reading, 90% of [life's] problems are caused by not reading." --Groovtama

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018

Cheers!!
By spoiling the people with answers you participate in the problem.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
By spoiling the people with answers you participate in the problem.
I have mostly gotten over that, now I usually point people at the OP of any given thread after checking to see if it will help them.

In the threads I frequent most, I already know if their answer can be found in or is in a link on the OP.

Cheers!!

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes