Feb 18, 2018
Has anybody played breeding farm yet? How is it? Also, why do devs try to create multiple games simultaneously when they can't even meet deadlines for a single game? Was this whole thing a ploy to get people to play the new game because if they released it after ep 6 updated nobody would be talking about it as much as we are now. Free publicity for the game maybe. :unsure:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've found that a lot of devs after 5-6 updates on their first game often start up a second game to start fresh and take a creative brake with something new.

Reactions: Morah SDG
Feb 18, 2018
Yes, you're right. Maybe they should plan a small game so that they can end it instead of planning huge open-ended games that are almost impossible to wrap up. The success and experience from smaller games might prove usefull when working on larger projects. These half-assed attempts usually take away the trust that players have in developers. We have seen many examples of this on this site.

It has now become a common theme here that we all jump to the conclusion that devs are scamming us unless proven otherwise. All trust is gone. If only devs were honest with us. If a dev wants to try a new project and isn't interested in the current one then just say it out loud. But what do we get, we get 3 months of wait and after that no reply at all and then an abandoned tag?
Here I am not just talking about GZone or MZ I am talking about the whole site. We always have supported the content we love and always will. You don't have to worry about people going nuts if you say what you really want.

In conclusion, I want devs to tell us when they gonna quit on a game whether it's complete or not. I don't want to wait half a year for an update only to find out that the dev doesn't give a shit about me and only wants to scam me out of my money.

Don't take any of this in a bad way, this is how I actually feel. Maybe this applies less here than a lot of other devs but we are all in this together. :cautious:

Dec 24, 2018
/shrug
It's basically a hobby for them I guess.With 3 dev's on board that's a 3 way split with a bigger slicer going to GZone most likely. Don't forget Patreon eats like 5%-9% depending on what you're on. They are getting 315 split, but most likely I'm feeling 1500, so like 475. That's not really enough to live on, so they'll have other jobs and stuff. So feels like a tip jar to donate. (I mean this is all estimates since they don't post their money count, which is alright because a lot of other adult content creators do that) So I'm not to fussed by the time in between. However, I did stop donating to them when they pulled another game out of no where and it was a damn breeding game. Those games usually flunk and I don't want no part of funding that.
Amity Park as a game is alright, the content is okayish. Story is pretty good however, so that's going for it. The art has a certain style and it's hand-drawn so nice. So the only thing that people get annoyed about is the upload schedule, which if you add together with a new game it's going to get worse. (Also I understand the creation of a game takes more time, I'm a programmer so I feel you there). But handling two projects while you're schedule is already stretched is a bit.. yeh. Anyway that's my thoughts on the matter and my review of the game. (Please no a banerino, I ain't arguing just stating my review/opinion).
Edit: I support content not the creator.
Ya, I seriously doubt any of them are doing it full time. But it really does make no sense for them to start another game when your first one is seriously lacking in content. Now it's going to take forever for either game to have any satisfying content. From what I understand they are working on 3 games now, Taffy Tales(?), Amity Park, and now Breeding farm. If they're a 3 man team why are they spreading themselves so thin working on multiple games? Why spread yourselves so thin?

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well if you a creative type and you get hooked on an idea sometimes you've just gotta get it out there.
If for no other reason than to stake a claim on that idea.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So they literally just now got the script done huh?
Lol okay, I'm done watching this thread.
No, the script for episode 7 is done. I wrote episode 6 months ago.
Ya, I seriously doubt any of them are doing it full time. But it really does make no sense for them to start another game when your first one is seriously lacking in content. Now it's going to take forever for either game to have any satisfying content. From what I understand they are working on 3 games now, Taffy Tales(?), Amity Park, and now Breeding farm. If they're a 3 man team why are they spreading themselves so thin working on multiple games? Why spread yourselves so thin?
Nobody else on the Team works on Taffy Tales except me in the team. We've been discussing with the team how to manage things from here on out, as we're aware the standard hasn't been acceptable. Thankfully after the release of Amity Park things should work better now.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Most of you who know me from my work on Taffy Tales know I'm pretty much no bullshit, so here's the deal, things have definitely over-stretched and been far too ambitious, that ambition for a dev team that yes, does only work part-time (except me, as I work multiple projects), that said however, I have seen the artwork, and I'm confident enough to say you'll all be very pleased with it. I intend to move the game forward in a substantive way with the scripts as best I can. Post Amity Park release, work delegation should be more straightforward, unfortunately, with building a new game from the ground up, it has now resulted in a lot of back peddling to get things done. BUT, the work that is being done is of a very high quality.

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Most of you who know me from my work on Taffy Tales no I'm pretty much no bullshit, so here's the deal, things have definitely over-stretched and been far too ambitious, that ambition for a dev team that yes, does only work part-time (except me as I work multiple projects), that said however, I have seen the artwork, and I'm confident enough to say you'll all be very pleased with it. I intend to move the game forward in a substantive way with the scripts as best I can. Post Amity Park release, work delegation should be more straightforward, unfortunately, wuth building a new game from the ground up its now resulted in a lot of back peddling to get things done. BUT, the work that is being done is of a very high quality.
Are you also writing for the breeding game? I know different artists were hired but I don't remember anything about a writer.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Are you also writing for the breeding game? I know different artists were hired but I don't remember anything about a writer.
Yes I am. My role in all the games development is purely as a script writer, (though I am more involved in Taffy Tales directly with other things).

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
Well if you a creative type and you get hooked on an idea sometimes you've just gotta get it out there.
Doing that is stupid, no idea belongs to anyone, if you're that invested in something it's way better to take your time and develop it than to rush things and end up with something flawed

May 25, 2017
Doing that is stupid, no idea belongs to anyone, if you're that invested in something it's way better to take your time and develop it than to rush things and end up with something flawed
Two types of people lol

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
So long as the next update is quality, and the game is not abandoned, I will wait as long as it takes for you to complete. There are few games that dont abandon, and just seeing one complete is always good.

just dont go full Gumdrop

Reactions: dajj and Morah SDG
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes