New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Hmmm, if I don't choose Desiree to be the date in the dance event the option to buy more/change her clothing never appears, is it intended? I guess choosing to have sex with Maddie or not will also have some influence in the future chapters too?

Anyone has tips how to defeat Princess Dorathea?
Use 1 point to raise your energy to 180 so you can use the ghost laser 3 times, put the remaining ones in strength and hope she doesn't use the fire breath too often. I have noted that if she gets into the stance to use the fire breath invisibility doesn't help as she will always use it whenever you first become vulnerable.

Reactions: cooldude33

mmg07d

Apr 24, 2017
This is a dope game. I was pretty terrible at it, had to use this thread to help beat some ghosts, but still had a lotta fun. Especially the last update, but that prolly speaks more on my own fucked up psyche or whatever, it's all just class. Now I gotta be hella impatient for the next update.

Reactions: Morah SDG

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
darn, love this game so much! The only thing I would want though is having the option to have anal sex with Maddie

Reactions: Ranma

HeroPrinny94

Feb 13, 2019
Im stuck on "packing". What am I supposed to be packing. I can't see anything. I've clicked everythign and gone to all locations.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Im stuck on "packing". What am I supposed to be packing. I can't see anything. I've clicked everythign and gone to all locations.
You don't have to pack anything actually... just pass time (or go to school and speak with Sam and Tucker) and then go to your room, Maddie will come and speak with you. Then the story will proceed.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
... why does Paulina refer to Danny as, well, Danny when she is most definitely unaware of that in Episode ... 5, I think? On her route for the dance

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
... why does Paulina refer to Danny as, well, Danny when she is most definitely unaware of that in Episode ... 5, I think? On her route for the dance
At some point Ghost Danny tells her he's also named Danny.
But I also happened to notice a minor slip up.
After making out with Paulina in the park bench she calls him Danny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But she doesn't know that yet because Danny told her just before going to the dance.

Also later Mr. Lancer says that the school has a "hands above the waste" policy.

Reactions: Reality Mode

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
At some point Ghost Danny tells her he's also named Danny.
But I also happened to notice a minor slip up.
After making out with Paulina in the park bench she calls him Danny.

But she doesn't know that yet because Danny told her just before going to the dance.

Also later Mr. Lancer says that the school has a "hands above the waste" policy.
I can't remember if we fixed this particular error or not, let me check...

We did not. I'll add that to my list of things I can work on tomorrow on an 8-hour bus ride home. That and listen to a Witcher novel.

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Hey dev, if I don't choose Desiree as the date for the dance is there any other way to change her clothes and appearance? The option didn't appear when I chose Sam or Paulina.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes