jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Nice update, a short one but since it's part 1 i'm ok with that. Looking forward to the next bigger one

Reactions: Morah SDG

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i played an old save and finished the game for now..

i only buy the gift in the mall and go back home and the event starts automatic.

but i remember from last year that sometime from new updates the save can be broken, like u can not carry on the quest.

so maybe u need to start a new game, but dont worry u can chose the chapter u like.
no, u have to sleep for 2-3 weeks and the event started, i ignored it and did other stuff and then it triggered

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Just statr a new game, you can choose what chapter to begin with. It's the best way to avoid issues.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
with how much danny's icon keeps on blinking when you can increase a stat...it is more surprising to me that you didn't see that and wondered why
Lol in reality I never looked up there. I didn't even know there was a Danny icon in the top left =P

• Haha
Reactions: Scy7he

maxikidXD

Feb 13, 2020
ok fuckit i need to ask it cause i dont found anything that helps me cause everayone fucking plays this shit with cheats
does any here have a plan how to fight against that bear in episode 6? any tactic or something cause i cant win
if i would have orgon it would be ez but so... im lost
would be awesome if someone have an idea

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
ok fuckit i need to ask it cause i dont found anything that helps me cause everayone fucking plays this shit with cheats
does any here have a plan how to fight against that bear in episode 6? any tactic or something cause i cant win
if i would have orgon it would be ez but so... im lost
would be awesome if someone have an idea
Did you spend the points gained so far to improve Danny's stats?
If not, you can do it by clicking on the small portrait in the upper left part of the screen.

I suggest to increase Danny's Strength, I put all my points there and with a little bit of luck I managed to win all battles (except the scripted ones of course)

Reactions: maxikidXD

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Found a bug/typo.
Also, way after the dance event, I can still invite Star through the phone/pad whatever it is.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Awesome update, can't wait to see the other variants on part 2, Maddie scene was great as was Sam's. Dunno how people are having so much trouble with the fights, managed to beat even the supposedly unbeatable fights with little to no trouble and without using any cheats... remember to spend the points to level up in the stats screen guys, use some on energy to be able to use the ghost laser more and then dump the other points on strength. Also defend or use invisibility when the enemies charge their attacks to mitigate the damage, that should be enough to win any fights except those that are supposed to be lost anyway, in those you have to be a little lucky and use the orgone boost.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Not a fan of the combat in this at all. Ended up stuck and unable to beat the previous fight. This game needs a mod or something. Just frustrated me since i liked the story.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
remember to spend the points to level up in the stats screen guys, use some on energy to be able to use the ghost laser more and then dump the other points on strength. Also defend or use invisibility when the enemies charge their attacks to mitigate the damage
This is complete bullshit. I used invisibility whenever the dragon was going to use the fire breath. Guess what? She just used it next turn. I used invisibility FIVE TURNS IN A ROW to make sure of it.
I won once by using the cheat, but I tried fighting again without it to check. I lost 6 times, and won BY COMPLETE COINCIDENCE the last time.
AND YES, I spent my points.
Not a fan of the combat in this at all. Ended up stuck and unable to beat the previous fight. This game needs a mod or something. Just frustrated me since i liked the story.
Go to the PC and put the cheat for more orgona or whatever it was called.

On another note, I found 2 typos/bugs:
"wanated" instead of "wanted"
And I recommend you changed it to "They wanted" or "Those two wanted"
Also, after the credits roll, the symbols for patreon and discord appear when you click something else.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
This is complete bullshit. I used invisibility whenever the dragon was going to use the fire breath. Guess what? She just used it next turn. I used invisibility FIVE TURNS IN A ROW to make sure of it.
I won once by using the cheat, but I tried fighting again without it to check. I lost 6 times, and won BY COMPLETE COINCIDENCE the last time.
AND YES, I spent my points.
Against the dragon you have to defend when she charges the dragon breath, I think that's a bug. Also that's one of the fights you can lose IIRC, so it takes a few tries, like one of the Desiree's fights. I managed to beat even the first Ember fight with the setup I explained in my other post, dunno if the stats when starting the game from a specific chapter are different from when you start the game from the beginning like I did, maybe that has something to do with the difficulty people are having with the bear for example, guess I'll test it.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
I'm stuck on the dragon, can't win and can't choose to not fight, It tells me that the Ghost can't be free in Amity Park and wont let me out

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes