btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
It may just be my opinion, but this battle system is SOOOOO much worse then the last one, at least the last one you could save scum or use the console commands to win... the health cheat doesnt make your health go up, so thats no help either.

Reactions: Macgamer

DarrenH

Feb 5, 2019
I was enjoying this until the fight with your big green friend at the mall. The fight is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard without double damage. The RNG gods are still yet to bless me. I'm stuck there without double damage and I have 0 desire to backtrack and get the ability back. Progression is locked with this fight, must backtrack to get ability back to win the fight, yeah no this needs reworking.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
I've heard of this happening earlier than today. Thought things were fixed. The only time you see the either Patreon or Discord (Eventually at least, this isn't implemented currently) is on the main menu, and at the end of an update during the developer's message. We're not trying to advertise the fuck out of it or anything, it's just an error, promise. Lol

Edit: I assumed you meant Discord, but on the off chance you did see a Twitter logo or some thing, let me know. We don't adverise our Twitters. Some people's credit may link off to that, but nothing more than that.
I had this occurring and thought it was because of issues with using an older save. Showed up in any dialogue box, and even sometimes invisible though still clickable. Started a new game on #7 and never had an issue.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I'm editing the Maddie files myself and making her hairy to suit my tastes, I'm a total amateur and it's probably shit but if you guys want more let me know. Maybe I'll start a mod thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm totally not into bushes, but nice edit dude. I could easily pass it as official.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
We're doing knights. I don't remember if we added it in or not, but we're putting in a line about how it makes no sense.

Either that, or we're writing it in that he and his mother were ghosts separated from the Ghost Zone who served Prince Aragon.
I had thought we were supposed to assume, from some of their dialogue lapsing into a modern feel, that they were dead kinky Renaissance Faire people or something.
No bush on the MILF? Awwww man
She wears what is practically a catsuit when she's out playing Ghostbusters with Jack. Of course she doesn't have a bush. lol

DonHudson

Dec 8, 2018
Im stuck in the mission " a weekend in the woods " says, " i should get started packing for this trip " i dont understand

mrcmis2133

Mar 27, 2019
Can't wait for Episode 8 honestly, sad gotta wait a while but I don't mind. Amity Park is one the VNs that has actually been living up to the hype that this game was set out to do unlike some other VNs milking people for money (SS). Keep up the good work devs and can't wait to see what happens between Danny and Jazz!

• Red Heart

DonHudson

Dec 8, 2018
I think the mission a weekend in the woods is bugged. i cant skip until next saturday and i cannot use map or skip the time

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'm editing the Maddie files myself and making her hairy to suit my tastes, I'm a total amateur and it's probably shit but if you guys want more let me know. Maybe I'll start a mod thread.
Do it.gif
That's damn fine work, man. I'd be so down for this. Keep it up, doing God's work.

Last edited:

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Worst part of this game is the combat. So wish there was a opt out for it. Rather just the story or easy mode where the fighting is nothing. Now we have to do these points and new abilities and I'm getting my ass kicked rather then banging Maddie. Where is the fun in that. I guess turn based combat is just not for me. It's to bad I liked the story just having a terrible time with the combat. Just not why i'm here.

Joker_code

Nov 27, 2019
A Friend in Need quest seems to be bugged for me. Tucker never shows up at school and I can't finish the quest.

Aug 8, 2016
There's literally I think 8 pages of bullet-pointed notes
So, a lot of stuff,
Looks good! (y)

The main thing I would suggest is that you (the team) try and make it a point to be as active on patreon etc as possible during that period. I've seen a lot of developers lose a lot of their patrons and support when they start re-making their games since even if the end result is often a clear improvement over the original and might make it easier to attract new fans, for the ones who had already played the old version it it ends up being months of very little "new" stuff. So more activity and transparency etc is probably for the best for that period. Still, I do agree that especially the early stuff could use an improvement and improving the combat (and/or possibly even adding in a cheat options for combat for those who hate it) would benefit the game a lot. Best of luck.

Btw, this update did have the part 2 content of episode 7, right? I can't seem to get any further in the story than I could before and the dev message you get after bathroom scene with j Jazz at least made it sound as though that wasn't the end of the update, given that they say that the game will resume shortly and that that part was the end of episode 7 part 1. But the quest log won't update beyond that. And yes, I started a new game.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes