Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
It's not abandoned, GZone just had problems with Patreon and the updates will take more time cuz his team went to another place
It's marked "abandoned" due to lack of updates from Gzone for over a year.

The problems with Patreon were problems that Gzone created by stealing from subscribers and forcing them to contact patreon for refunds when he disappeared. Also, Patreon does not like certain material.

As to "cuz his team went to another place". That is not why his former coworkers moved on. They moved on because Gzone lacks the ability to communicate, lacks time management and project management abilities, didn't pay his former / current coworkers, and last but not least is just a piece of trash who stole from subscribers then bailed when he noticed the update deadline (which Gzone previously mentioned changed to 1 time per year) was approaching.

Stop making excuses for Gzone. The guy is a massive scumbag.

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
so the maker is a scumbag? so the game is dead dead then
The game is "pretty much" dead, correct. That being said, it's been said from the official sources that it would receive additional update or two, before finalizing the story.

Meanwhile, the spiritual successor to Amity Park is only just starting up, guys are working on it as we speak. Check out "Dark Dimensions" thread for more information

lokakali

Aug 3, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock the Desire scene #6, #7 and #8 and Ember #2. I followed exactly what the walkthrough stated but i dont get the scene thou. BTW im playing 9.6.0 version. Anyone can help

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock the Desire scene #6, #7 and #8 and Ember #2. I followed exactly what the walkthrough stated but i dont get the scene thou. BTW im playing 9.6.0 version. Anyone can help
You can always see the scenes if you use the cheat code on the computer in Danny's room.

Reactions: lokakali

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
You have to finish the story first, to the point where Chapter 8 ends - right after Desiree, Ember & Spectra threesome. Make sure that you are at home, upper hallway & visit the bathroom from time to time, until you trigger the scene.

Reactions: lokakali

draco0162

May 21, 2022
It is a shame that this game has been abandoned. It was my first VN game ever and lead me to F95zone to find so many other fun and great games. Maybe Gzone will bring it back to continue one day. At least the spiritual successor looks good though.
which game is the spiritual successor?

Sungham

Oct 2, 2022
And that's exactly why it's always a good idea to download the last version of a project right before it undergoes a substantial change in direction, like it happened here.

Fortunately for you, I took precautions back then. So you can find Amity Park v0.7.5 (for PC) here:
Hey do you have this version for Android?

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
When a game is Abandoned, that does not mean it might not be picked up again in the future, ofc the odds are it won't. But after 1 year of inactivity, a Abadonded tag is issued so people will not continue to waste time checking and hoping (causes stress). and in some cases with people that actually have money, to waste spending it on creators that do 20% of a game then let ppl feed them money for doing no work, That is a problem that has been going on for a very long time with lots of promising games. This one being one of them, the issues with Patron you guys are talking about is cause Patron found out he was leeching money and doing nothing to earn the money so they cut him off.

• Haha
Reactions: Hx-01

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
When a game is Abandoned, that does not mean it might not be picked up again in the future, ofc the odds are it won't. But after 1 year of inactivity, a Abadonded tag is issued so people will not continue to waste time checking and hoping (causes stress). and in some cases with people that actually have money, to waste spending it on creators that do 20% of a game then let ppl feed them money for doing no work, That is a problem that has been going on for a very long time with lots of promising games. This one being one of them, the issues with Patron you guys are talking about is cause Patron found out he was leeching money and doing nothing to earn the money so they cut him off.
Not exactly. The reason why Patreon took down the link was because of sexual content, which no longer correspond to their rules.

Such as incest for example, or family-related relationships, even if they are "aunt & stepson", or whatever people come up with nowadays. Not to mention that some of the characters are supposedly underage due to their physical appearance even if the game refers to them as "adults" ... to Patreon it doesn't matter. So - to put it simply it was only a matter of time before something like that would happen.

Obviously, GZone's inactivity & people leaving the Patreon page did not help the situation, either.

Reactions: Hx-01

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
How does that work with them remaking most of the games art? From what I can see the remake is barely off the ground.
They'll probably keep Gzones sprites and continue using the "new" artist for lewd scenes if I had to guess. Way too late now for new sprites unless theyre mostly done already, which might be the case.

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
From what I've been told, the former artist(s) and dev team (now working under the name Stray Dream Games) agreed to work on Amity Park & finish the game throughout the next couple of updates.

That being said, it's been a while since I've been on Discord so perhaps I'm missing something, the most recent news or announcements.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes