Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
But on another note as I played the game and saw what each path rewarded some of the paths to be honest (my own personal biased aside) were no brainers.

While I will get points for the X rated selfie Sam gives vs the Blow Jon Star gives you as Phantom matches up somewhat (seeing as the blow job didn't give Orgone otherwise Star would have had the edge) The branch path with Desiree and Sam was a massive no brainer for me.

Putting my own personal biased against Sam and biased for Desiree aside the rewards for choosing each of them are so far apart it isn't even funny. A hand with you blowing your load on Sam's face vs getting fucked by Desiree and giving her a creampie just doesn't stack up against each other.

It is like asking someone to choose between a limo and a skateboard to be honest. So to be honest unless you are a real Sam fan, or just have a biased against Desiree Sam's reward just pales in comparison and to be honest I feel the paths that branch should have rewards that equally stack so the player (biases aside) would want to pick either or.

So to be honest I am hoping when Paulina and Star are added their rewards at least stack up to Desiree's or at least has something later on that makes the player want to choose said girl because otherwise as I mentioned before (unless as I mentioned before the player has biases for them) said girl will be left to the wayside.

Lastly I am so hoping that the school nurse is actually Star's mom. She looks so much like her it isn't funny, and having Star learn that Danny is fucking her mother would be so funny especially with the way she is acting.
I didn't really think about that, but the way I see it the relationship between Danny and Desiree is completely different than Danny and Sam. We have two childhood friends, Danny and Sam, who are not honest with each other with their feelings vs a master and servant (Desiree) relationship. Makes sense for Desiree to give out like she did, she wants to please her master. If Sam and Danny had sex..that would probably lead to them becoming a more official couple and maybe the Devs are not ready for that. That's just my thought on it.

I do agree though you have more incentive in picking Desiree over Sam. I might be a little biased too since Sam isn't my favorite character.

Reactions: IReallyLikeBacon

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Anyone know if there is a money cheat? I tried money = x and it did nothing. If there isn't its going to take a while to get all the things to buy in Abyss

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
Great update, really enjoying the Desiree route so far, keep up the great work!

Anyone know if there is a money cheat? I tried money = x and it did nothing. If there isn't its going to take a while to get all the things to buy in Abyss
The cheats are on the first page of this thread. The money cheat is "Moolah_500" with the underscore and without the quotation marks. It'll give you 500 bucks. Type it in on the computer in Danny's room :)

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Sorry just saw cheats on another page and forgot. Last time I checked cheats on first page there was like 2 XD
Great update, really enjoying the Desiree route so far, keep up the great work!

The cheats are on the first page of this thread. The money cheat is "Moolah_500" with the underscore and without the quotation marks. It'll give you 500 bucks. Type it in on the computer in Danny's room :)

Reactions: Links234

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Is my game bugged?
I can't beat Desiree. Not even close. I haven't even managed to get her past half hp.
Half the time she uses her beam on me, she doesn't charge it up and it nukes me for like half my hp. Can't anticipate it to use invisibility half the time.

---

Ok, so I realized I can use the mouse wheel to cheese my way through the fights, but I still can't beat her.
I have 300 max hp and 150 map ep. Is this what my stats are supposed to be at this point?

---

Ok. Well I managed to beat her by literally setting her hp to 10 through the console. Yay

Aug 8, 2016
Is my game bugged?
I can't beat Desiree. Not even close. I haven't even managed to get her past half hp.
Half the time she uses her beam on me, she doesn't charge it up and it nukes me for like half my hp. Can't anticipate it to use invisibility half the time.
Have you leveled up your ghost powers? I don't think they mention it in-game but you now get skill points each time you level up. You access the points on the avatar screen on the top left of your screen while (only available outside of combat and events).
If you don't have any skill points you're probably running on an old save and you need to start from the beginning. I started from chapter 2 forward and had no issues with the battles afterwards, even those you're "supposed" to lose.

Ok. Well I managed to beat her by literally setting her hp to 10 through the console. Yay
Grats :p

Reactions: FeralChild

addsom

Jun 25, 2017
Is my game bugged?

---

Ok, so I realized I can use the mouse wheel to cheese my way through the fights, but I still can't beat her.
I have 300 max hp and 150 map ep. Is this what my stats are supposed to be at this point?

---

how did you do that. can you put the console code place

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Have you leveled up your ghost powers? I don't think they mention it in-game but you now get skill points each time you level up. You access the points on the avatar screen on the top left of your screen while (only available outside of combat and events).
If you don't have any skill points you're probably running on an old save and you need to start from the beginning. I started from chapter 2 forward and had no issues with the battles afterwards, even those you're "supposed" to lose.

Grats :p
lol that explains a lot. Thanks
how did you do that. can you put the console code place
Already forgot what it was. I think it was enemy_hp = x or set_enemy_hp = x

hefa10

Jul 10, 2017
hello i have a problem and any help would be great. I get this error at the park scene when you first encounter the green octo ghost. Tried to redownload it 3 times. Didnt work. Any solution for this ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'characters/Dash Baxter/Flip/dash f85.png'>:
  File "game/code/Paulina_Park_Attack_MZ.rpy", line 211, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/Dash Baxter/Flip/dash f85.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/Paulina_Park_Attack_MZ.rpyc", line 211, in script
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1360, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
AmityPark 0.4.1
Sat Feb 02 21:16:07 2019

Reactions: Lucifer111

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
hello i have a problem and any help would be great. I get this error at the park scene when you first encounter the green octo ghost. Tried to redownload it 3 times. Didnt work. Any solution for this ?

Code:

Full traceback:
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1360, in pause
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\games\VN\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
AmityPark 0.4.1
Sat Feb 02 21:16:07 2019
There's a very simple fix for this that I found and haven't seen anyone post yet. If you haven't, download and do the following:

1. Put UnRen in the Amity game folder (where the launcher is at)
  2. Open UnRen and enter 1, the "Extract RPA packages" choice in UnRen
  3. Click on the "game" folder
  4. Click on the "images" folder
  5. Click on the "Characters" folder
  6. Click on the "Dash Baxter" folder
  7. Rename the "Flip Statues" folder to "Flip"
And that should fix the park issue.

hefa10

Jul 10, 2017
There's a very simple fix for this that I found and haven't seen anyone post yet. If you haven't, download and do the following:

1. Put UnRen in the Amity game folder (where the launcher is at)
  2. Open UnRen and enter 1, the "Extract RPA packages" choice in UnRen
  3. Click on the "game" folder
  4. Click on the "images" folder
  5. Click on the "Characters" folder
  6. Click on the "Dash Baxter" folder
  7. Rename the "Flip Statues" folder to "Flip"
And that should fix the park issue.
:-O... That WORKeD! thank you very much kind sir/lady

Reactions: Turkis

klitbutter

Sep 15, 2017
I'm a guy, and no problem. This isn't the first game that renamed asset folders in the files and forgot to change the programming code.
Can I get a hand?
I had done what Turkis had mentioned, but, to no avail, I am still getting errors.
At a dead end.

Any Help?

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
NVM, I just said fuck it and copied dash f87.png, then renamed the copy to f85.png.
just a temp fix.
I don't know why you ran into problems. Once I changed the folder name from "Flip Statues" to "Flip", it ran fine for me. The only thing I can think of is that for some reason, your dash f85.png was either missing, named wrong or corrupted.

I'll upload the dash f85.png file I have from my files if you're interested in checking to see whether or not you have it.

And yeah, there were a few older Renpy games where my literal quick fix was just finding a random image and renaming it the missing image.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Code:

Full traceback:
  File "F:\Saved Games\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
  File "F:\Saved Games\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "F:\Saved Games\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1360, in pause
  File "F:\Saved Games\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "F:\Saved Games\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
  File "F:\Saved Games\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
  File "F:\Saved Games\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
  File "F:\Saved Games\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "F:\Saved Games\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "F:\Saved Games\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
  File "F:\Saved Games\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "F:\Saved Games\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
  File "F:\Saved Games\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\Saved Games\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
  File "F:\Saved Games\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\AmityPark-0.4.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
AmityPark 0.4.1
Sat Feb 02 15:58:22 2019
Sorry to say but, this error is back in v0.4.1. If I'm reading it correctly, it's an error when trying to flip Dash's 2d image? Anyway, just thought I would let you know that this error is back during the first fight at the park.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah bug at the park was not nice but after that great game really. And NEED more of Sam I just love her character :D

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes