David@321

Nov 17, 2017
He added new costumes but the game has a bug that if you try to buy them you will encounter a bug screen

QuickMaffs

Dec 17, 2017
How do you beat desiree? i beat tucket before her w/o using orgone but it disappeared when fight with her started, is it a bug?

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
I still can't buy Desiree's dance outfit or any other outifts without getting an error message. The purchase still won't work.

Dragonmasta

Aug 27, 2018
For people wondering yes it seems that 4.2 is just a better version of 4.1 if you have 4.1 and want 4.2, you won't get anything new. Also, you'll know when an update has a lot of content happens when the developer Jumps the numbers like 3.2 to 4.1. example 0.12 to 0.3.1 so the next might be 4.5 or 5.something so just look out for it

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
For people wondering yes it seems that 4.2 is just a better version of 4.1 if you have 4.1 and want 4.2, you won't get anything new. Also, you'll know when an update has a lot of content happens when the developer Jumps the numbers like 3.2 to 4.1. example 0.12 to 0.3.1 so the next might be 4.5 or 5.something so just look out for it
Exactly this. The update was just us updating what we were putting out normally, we didn't really even consider it a new release. Some bug fixes, and an Android version we released, which from all accounts that we're hearing, works with some devices, doesn't work with some others. Be mindful of that.

Reactions: allintine

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
So a bit of a bug report and a tip for anyone else having trouble with the Desiree fight:
If you don't use your orgone during the Tucker fight, it disappears for the Desiree fight anyway. Which is a bug, I'm guessing, because if you don't use it then go into the Desiree fight and lose and try again, you'll be able to use the orgone then.

Also click your portrait and spend your level up points if you haven't. Strength seems most useful.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Exactly this. The update was just us updating what we were putting out normally, we didn't really even consider it a new release. Some bug fixes, and an Android version we released, which from all accounts that we're hearing, works with some devices, doesn't work with some others. Be mindful of that.
i haven't played since nov 2018. yet there is no new content for me. have tried everything

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i haven't played since nov 2018. yet there is no new content for me. have tried everything
What was the last thing you remember playing? What version (mac, windows, Somewhat functional android?) You're not using an old save, are you?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes