exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Normally when a game starts getting too many remakes and revamps, means they stuck on how to proceed or in other case just a time to milk a bit, there is cases of games around that remakes are needed and end being good but right now based on what people saying its was not worth the wait.

Reactions: sharpys

RobertJones

Apr 12, 2023
Please don't. There are a lot of characters that need attention. I'm need more Sam and Jazz, for starters.
Well, I'm not a dev so this is out of my hands, I was simply telling you what I heard from the man himself. Either that or they are going to reboot the entire franchise and make a remake ... this is also one of their current ideas.

Indeed. Finishing the game now would be leaving it uncompleted... Unless the last update takes a long time to do and suddenly we have every route completed in the next update.
Again, see above. They want to give AP more freedom, kinda like "open world" game where the story wouldn't be as linear and therefore allow more characters & more story options (and choices) at the same time.

Man... Replacing the scene make it not worth to update i think. I dont know why they need to change it but i think the previous scene make the progress with maddie sexier and much more spice in their relationship. I wish they just add new one instead of replacing
The older version seemed more appealing, yes. Problem is, this new update feels far too realistic, bringing out the issues of guilt, second thoughts & all other complex emotions. But this is a game ... and it's not only just a game, it is a parody which was never meant to be taken seriously so it doesn't quite fit into the atmosphere of Amity Park. Not in my opinion, at least.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

RobertJones

Apr 12, 2023
Not necessarily cashgrab, since the game is free, remember? For now anyway, but it remains to be seen what's going to happen in the future. IF they could make more content that way, with the game being non-linear & open world I'm in.

It is far too obvious that the current approach isn't working, and that it's taking too long, therefore something needs to be changed asap.

Reactions: drone4of2

RobertJones

Apr 12, 2023
So as I'm into the ghosts girls, I want to know: what are the new scenes of Desiree and Ember?
One new scene with each of them, yes. Not sure if any of the previous Desiree scenes got replaced with this new one or they actually added whole new one, but Ember one is definitely new.

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I think those who have Discord and being here in this forum should join the Discord Channel for Amity Park and write the Developers via personal Message how they feel for this game. Of course polite with no insults or rough language. Maybe then they would hear the community out if there is enough critisism.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
So are there any old versions of the game that can be downloaded since they apparently have more content?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AmityPark-0.9.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: amsousa

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
So are they all caught up with the art now so they can get a new artist to redraw the game for the 3rd (?) time and waste another year and a half on that?
They never should have changed the art in the first place. It looked almost like the cartoon for the most part. The anime style is just horrible imo. Hope they changed all those scenes to look like the actual characters again and will stay with it.

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
They never should have changed the art in the first place. It looked almost like the cartoon for the most part. The anime style is just horrible imo. Hope they changed all those scenes to look like the actual characters again and will stay with it.
agreed and miss the mom bod so much too T_T this new all ripped up maddie with medium cup size just doesnt feel the same man

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes