Aug 17, 2019
I genuinely thought this game was dead.

So, I haven't downloaded the new version yet, but I completed the previous upload months ago, and after looking at some of the screenshots of the new artstyle, I understand why people have a problem. It isn't that the new art is necessarily bad, hell, in some cases it's even more detailed. The problem is that it isn't "Danny Phantom".

Danny Phantom's artstyle was pretty basic and flat, but it had a charm to it that people have grown up watching and familiarised themselves with for well over a decade now, and seeing the characters in another art style, especially one based on a completely different style of illustration, is jarring. In a weird way it gives off an almost uncanny valley effect. It's like someone making a game based on the "Powerpuff Girls" but suddenly using the art style for "Powerpuff Girls Z". Not bad, just off.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
So does that mean after this Redux release all the future updates will use this anime-ish style from now on or was this version just a test to see people opinion? I thought the old art style are very close to the original show and people are loving it so why the change?
They'll all be in the new style, because the artist moved from GZone to a new person.

Completely forgot about this game it was alright when i last played it but unless they had some bullshit like the art maker quit the project there's no reason for the overhaul the game ran well enough and file size doest matter when most of these games you take 1 day to complete and delete off your computer.
The studio (Team Bieno) is now working in 2 games (this and another one I forgot), so Gzone - the previous artist and, well, 'director' of the studio - lended the artist position to a new person who drew the new sprites.

Agreed dude, this anime style makes it lose it’s identity, I’ve seen enough bad anime versions of western shows. Time for me to move on.
Dunno, man. I'd at least play the redux before condemning the game.

And I thought the combat changes were bad.. but this?? Damn
I like the new combat system. The old one only required you to pump all points in STR and it was easy peasy. The new one require some strategy. The enemies healing mid-combat is maddening, though.

Are the images in OP from the new update? It's been so long since I last played this game (a couple of updates ago). They do look a bit different IMO.
Nope, they're all from the old style.

Nice all my saves are worthless. Getting exception errors.
Huge code ovehauls like this one always break old saves. Gotta play it from the start.

Damn, they even removed one of the old scenes. Such a shame, I really liked that scene where danny pulled out his cock while sam is mastrubating. Now she just gets angy at you.
I'd be okay with the changes, if it wasn't like this:
1626188731049.png
1626188736960.png

Why would you do the scenes less lewd?
Okay, that was pretty unnecessary. The old scene was great (and I don't even plan on pursuing Jazz). The new one... meh.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'd be okay with the changes, if it wasn't like this:
View attachment 1295734 View attachment 1295733

Why would you do the scenes less lewd?
Goddammit I should have know, shouldn't delete the old version. The new scene even though look kinda hot but those bubbles completely censor the juicy parts, so this rework make some old hot scenes least hotter. Hope Dev read our comments and rework on scenes like these again to look more like the old version

Feb 18, 2018
Amity Park [v.Redux] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 830 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 225 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 194 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
JokerLeader? Yeah, I have heard of him. The fastest Comp-(ressor) in the West.

Tsuana

May 26, 2018
Goddammit I should have know, shouldn't delete the old version. The new scene even though look kinda hot but those bubbles completely censor the juicy parts, so this rework make some old hot scenes least hotter. Hope Dev read our comments and rework on scenes like these again to look more like the old version
If you go to their Patreon you can still download the 0.73 version.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I'm lost and confused, the character art I checked is still the old stuff but some of the scenes now have new art so is it just a jumbled mix from here on? or will they re do the old eventually?

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes