maxikid

Mar 31, 2018
i have a problem. i'm right at the beginning of the seventh chapter but it doesn't go any further. in the walktrough it says i have to wait 3 days to meet my sis in the kitchen but the kitchen remains completely empty and when i click on the quest book to see what i have to do an error message comes up and i go back to the start screen. i could imagine it's because the safepoint i have is from an older version so i'm asking here if by chance anyone has a safepoint that can be downloaded?

wswsqa

Dec 14, 2017
hi before ember fight its giving this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i ignore it but
after beating enber doesnt let me sleep saying today is the day i cant get past the loop. is there a solution for this bug

Last edited:

Etshy

May 22, 2018
Is the game Complete now ? there is no new update for a few months and still lot of bugs (and game is not marked as Complete)

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Is the game Complete now ? there is no new update for a few months and still lot of bugs (and game is not marked as Complete)
Nope, it's far from it. They're working on new content ( )
In fact, they released a sneak peek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like the feedback from the Redux update hit the target. This Jazz looks a lot more the show's than the other one.

What happened is that MorahZamora stopped giving us info about the updates... dunno why. I miss the guy, he's cool.
I'm betting we'll get something by February, but that's just an uninformed hunch.

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
What happened is that @MorahZamora stopped giving us info about the updates... dunno why. I miss the guy, he's cool.
I'm betting we'll get something by February, but that's just an uninformed hunch.
I made a comment a few months ago about opening Pandora's box in a room full of angry nerds and to duck and cover but it seems like MorahZamora came up with a much better plan which was to say to himself "fuck this noise" then *poof* Gone.

But i'm in full agreement with Sexypeanut the forum was better with MorahZamora being active within it.

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
We are a few hours from the new year and apparently there will be no update this year, so when do you think it will arrive?
I bet it comes April 1.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
Morah, thanks for the help!

Here is the Amity Park Walkthrough for Version 0.7.2 to 0.73.

I hope this helps all those that are stuck!
would be better if it was actually part of the game or something so people can see what to do next or just piss about.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
would be better if it was actually part of the game or something so people can see what to do next or just piss about.
I am sure I have seen the quest posted in the game, between the older version and the redux version. Problem is that some users do not want to click on to get the information, they just want to be simple and quick than working around to where they need do the progress. Headmaster1988 did reasonable job compiling a PDF document for walk-through.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

stephen51991

Feb 16, 2018
I figured out the bug that locks you out of using Orgone boosts. Basically, because it's counted as an ability/skill in the level-up menu but never actually "unlocks" in said menu, the Reset button causes it to be permanently lost despite being in the same tier as basic attacks and guarding.

Just another reason to plan out your build early on, I guess.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Reactions: FrosttWinters

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I finally got around to play a little this redux update, and gotta say i got frustrated with the new art, sure if we go for quality an anime type of art is a lot more beautiful than cartoon, but come on this a parody of a cartoon, who tought would be a good idea to change it to anime type of art? i honestly got turned off by the art, and i'm not even in the mood to finish the whole update, it's not danny phantom anymore to me with this new art, it's a completely different game and it completely killed the game for me, i honestly hope they go back to the old art or find some middle ground.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 61 Votes