gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Nah i thought they meant a scene with vlad but thanks.
I think that WAS the original intention, but they decided against it. The scene with Maddie and the Ectopus would be the starting point of the route, and choices at the cabin would have lead to him probably banging a drunk Maddie.

Reactions: Jackie123

BatGyro

Aug 20, 2020
Cheat codes
There are 6 new cheat codes:

• cheat_code_masterCode = “TruthShadows”
  • cheat_code_all_scenes = “EternalDance”
  • cheat_code_orgone_100 = “PervyMode”
  • cheat_code_LevelUp = “Gamer”
  • cheat_code_money_500 = “Bless”
  • cheat_code_collectables = “CatchEmAll”
  • cheat_code_desiree_outfits = “EcoChic”

Last edited:
May 8, 2023
I played the game recently after I caught wind that it was updated. All I can say is that it's overall a good game. I understand that people may be divided by the art change. It doesn't bother me since I like both art styles equally. The only thing I ask is for more content with Sam cause if you ask me Sam's content was dry and they seem to give Maddie too much attention. (I guess Maddie is the favorite of the game?) But overall I may keep an eye on this game in the future.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
can I get some help?
how do I get chapter 8 to actually start and tell me what I'm supposed to be doing?
All the quests in the first 7 chapters have green ticks but chapter 8 just says 'frenemies?' and is locked...I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

Oct 8, 2021
View attachment 2832769
does anyone know the fix to this?
You need to switch the title card where Maddie is naked because they changed basically everything about Maddie's initial content, if you still have the last version of the game boot it up unlock and change the title card then boot up the new one then redo both the Hunting Chalet and everything that came after and you can change the title card back without having to worry. If you don't have the last version redownload it .

Britzles

Dec 27, 2022
You need to switch the title card where Maddie is naked because they changed basically everything about Maddie's initial content, if you still have the last version of the game boot it up unlock and change the title card then boot up the new one then redo both the Hunting Chalet and everything that came after and you can change the title card back without having to worry. If you don't have the last version redownload it here.
thanks

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I found a small typo in the prologue. When Sam is talking about Vlad, in class, she mentions his research towards the study of para-pscyhology. That should be para-psychology, I believe.

Also, on the bit about the octopus ghost, calimari should be calamari (even though that's squid, not octopus, but I'm chalking that up to Jack being Jack).

Last edited:

MizuJL

Aug 28, 2022
hi, small problem there is written in french in the language but i don't have access to it i can choose english, brazil and italian, do you know how to fix that?

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Someone know how much for the game It's finished?
Not a lot! I played this game 1 and a half years ago, and nothing much has changed in terms of content. There was a lot of rework, a lot of it I don't know why, maybe some copyright issue? Many of the things were removed, and the character art was changed. As far as I've played, it ends at the end of chapter 7 and now it looks like chapter 8 is complete.

With this constant inconsistency in character art and the fact that the developer is making another game, Amity Park is very late in the project and understaffed, with it receiving one update a year or being more gentle every 6 months.

However, it's worth trying and playing if you like this franchise.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 61 Votes