Feb 10, 2018
*Trump tweet voice:* Sad!

IMG_6136.jpeg

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Did you get a response from him about what the holdup is? I debated joining his discord to ask him directly.
I'm not really curious about what's holding him up. It's his business, and people can make their own assumptions. I don't think he's doing a better job of making changes though, my current theory is that he's got his head down again because he's missed his deadline, and will pop back up again with an update in the next 1-3 months with an update and apology. Just don't think he's making the necessary changes to rein-still confidence.

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
See I thought GZone was planning on wrapping up AP in a next couple of updates. Or at least that’s what they said a month or so ago right after literally telling us to cancel the patreon subs after all that “hiatus” nonsense.
Like way to go back in what you said GZone… (& in case anyone wants to say “oh well it was the staff that left who said that”, yes they did, but so did GZone after apologising for their ‘absence’).

Reactions: TEVIN CLARKE

fan765

Apr 24, 2024
I'm not really curious about what's holding him up. It's his business, and people can make their own assumptions. I don't think he's doing a better job of making changes though, my current theory is that he's got his head down again because he's missed his deadline, and will pop back up again with an update in the next 1-3 months with an update and apology. Just don't think he's making the necessary changes to rein-still confidence.
This. ^

The only reason he popped back up at all was as a knee-jerk reaction to the possibility of losing his steady free income to his former creative team - who are now doing the game he should have finished.

Reactions: Morah SDG

disso

Jan 2, 2018
can you please upload the file to mega? I have absolutely no desire to download for 8 hours.
Sorry, didn't see your message until just now. If anyone else is having trouble with my found copy of 0.7.5, get it here:

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
"Hello Everyone!

First off, I owe you all a big apology for my recent absence from updates. I truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Now for the important update you've all been waiting for: I'm excited to announce that the latest update for our game
will be released this coming weekend, on July 21st! It's been a journey getting here, but I can't wait for you all to see what we've been working on.

I want to share a bit about my absence too. Lately, I've been struggling with managing my attention, often becoming hyperfixated to the point where it's challenging to focus on anything else. This has impacted my ability to keep up with regular updates, and for that, I’m really sorry.

I’m working on balancing things better, and I hope to maintain a more consistent connection with all of you moving forward.

I'm truly excited for you to experience the new update, and I hope it brings you as much joy as it has brought me in creating it. Thank you all for sticking with me, and please look forward to the weekend!"

-GZone

35719204-9d91-4cfe-9190-a6476df5334b-740x0.png

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
"Hello Everyone!

First off, I owe you all a big apology for my recent absence from updates. I truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Now for the important update you've all been waiting for: I'm excited to announce that the latest update for our game
will be released this coming weekend, on July 21st! It's been a journey getting here, but I can't wait for you all to see what we've been working on.

I want to share a bit about my absence too. Lately, I've been struggling with managing my attention, often becoming hyperfixated to the point where it's challenging to focus on anything else. This has impacted my ability to keep up with regular updates, and for that, I’m really sorry.

I’m working on balancing things better, and I hope to maintain a more consistent connection with all of you moving forward.

I'm truly excited for you to experience the new update, and I hope it brings you as much joy as it has brought me in creating it. Thank you all for sticking with me, and please look forward to the weekend!"

-GZone

View attachment 3847844
last update of his life

• Haha
Reactions: Epoch3000 and TGafy
May 8, 2023
"Hello Everyone!

-GZone

View attachment 3847844
Let's just hope it was worth the wait.

fan765

Apr 24, 2024
"Hello Everyone!

-GZone

View attachment 3847844
Translation: I made 3 or 4 new versions of already existing art. I randomly inserted them into the game which broke it. In order to fix it I had to remove 60% of the old content people loved (completely rewriting the story). I'll be releasing this new, worse version on July 21st ...if I get around to it! I promise going forward I'll get the game back to where it was 2 years ago in about 5 years - when you all get smart enough to stop paying me for doing next to nothing and I need cash again.

Thanks for supporting my non-working lifestyle with this cash cow! -Gzone

P.S. Does anyone who knows how to code want to work for me for free?

Reactions: Epoch3000

wtfzh

Dec 29, 2020
"GZone
@AmityParkFan I am having a bit of a problem with the building part of the game. It will probably take a few more hours to resolve. But at this point it should be only a matter of a few hours. Unfortunately I will probably not make it on the 21th since it is 6pm right now."

-Gzone

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes