Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Ah yes, the game that changed the artstyle like 2 times.
I completely forgot about the game but if the thing that comes to mind first is the change of artstyle in the middle of development and 7 years in the making without any end in sight.....can't be a good thing.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Don't buy Lingerie for Jazz on a Friday or a Saturday, it'll lead to you getting soft locked on the weekend when school will be closed, and you won't be able to get her the headache tablets from Kate.

*Also, I update the front page to reflect the new designs of Maddie & Jazz in the Previews*

Thought the H-scenes made *looked* very nice, really quality. Glad they got to exist in this game, I was worried they'd become lost content, essentially.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Don't buy Lingerie for Jazz on a Friday or a Saturday, it'll lead to you getting soft locked on the weekend when school will be closed, and you won't be able to get her the headache tablets from Kate.
Yikes, i got them on the Thursday! Dodged a bullet there...

Thought the H-scenes made *looked* very nice, really quality. Glad they got to exist in this game, I was worried they'd become lost content, essentially.
Agreed, I started my game from scratch just to be on the safe side and while I understand why many hate the new art style, seeing this particular pic again was certainly worth it.
spectra_danny_kiss.png

3.70 star(s) 62 Votes