3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
First time I've ever seen my browser (Firefox) report a virus in a download before it's completed. Such is the case with the download from Mixdrop. "This file contains a virus or malware....etc".

I didn't even get to having Microsoft Defender have a look.
Check the name of the downloaded file. You likely downloaded a maleware/virus file from a popup page instead of the game archive.

-> Use MEGA or pixeldrain or install popup-blocker to avoid these attacks.

Reactions: leequiring

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
Check the name of the downloaded file. You likely downloaded a maleware/virus file from a popup page instead of the game archive.

-> Use MEGA or pixeldrain or install popup-blocker to avoid these attacks.
Name was correct. I don't allow popups, and didn't click on one.
Typically, I do use MEGA and Pixeldrain. The limits and wait period drove me away from them on this one.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
i am confused. How are these over 1000 images and why do i miss a scene? There is nothing to do accoeding to the hints.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
First time I've ever seen my browser (Firefox) report a virus in a download before it's completed. Such is the case with the download from Mixdrop. "This file contains a virus or malware....etc".

I didn't even get to having Microsoft Defender have a look.
hell if I know how this shit-mixdrop-got approved here, it's half the time bitdefender alert screen about phishing and other shit

3.40 star(s) 193 Votes