3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think this is only 1 scene update, there is lot of girl in house idk why dev not continue that? for dragging money?
well usually there 1 or 2 scenes, at most more but those were same thing mostly aka helping that architect to get sleep at night.

also lucky mark ended on version 18.0 and this hasn't even broken v1.0.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Goes into the game folder. Make sure the names are exactly "sister" and "mother". Not "Sister" and "Mother".
Any issues with the dialogue for the new update so far? Read on another site that the patch might not make as much sense in the latest updates now so was hesitant to start this game up for now :unsure:

Hynegard

Aug 31, 2023
Any issues with the dialogue for the new update so far? Read on another site that the patch might not make as much sense in the latest updates now so was hesitant to start this game up for now :unsure:
No idea, haven't played it. Like I said, the Dev needs to proofread and code the text better. Too many parts where it doesn't default to what you chose.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
or if it will be updated with real contents and not 1 scene during sleeping or with side chick....we need story progress FFS
Inevitably, the furniture maker's wife shows up - what a side character indeed. I was sure she would be the focus of the update. Also, I'm not sure we won't see more of Rati and very likely Eve. Alexandra's sister (forgot her name) and her daughter are hanging out somewhere. So there could be all sorts of surprises.

Reactions: ubalaibappa

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to get the certificate in the wardrobe in elena'sroom
eavesdrop her talking about in phone and later when she's not in her room and door is open goto her room and grab it and take mc's laptop too.

or if it will be updated with real contents and not 1 scene during sleeping or with side chick....we need story progress FFS
well there is story progress but it goes nowhere.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
decided to try it again and forgot how many of the tasks are midday. skip time, do 1 event midday, spam time again then sleep rinse repeat.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
i just started to play the game and must say one thing. The intro was awesome. i felt like I was about to watch a movie not play a game lol. it would be even better if the intro had someone saying the words as they came up lol.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
when can you start using the cheats? so far I haven't had a chance to use it. Also, are there any wrong choices or game overs?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
when can you start using the cheats? so far I haven't had a chance to use it. Also, are there any wrong choices or game overs?
At the current stage of the game's development, cheats are simply not needed in the game, it's like the fifth wheel in the cart. In fact, it is a kinetic novel with several choices and mini-games. It's not a sandbox where cheats may be needed. When cheats will be required - God only (and the developer at the same time) knows. I think that given the pace of development, not sooner than two years from now. Given my experience with other games, I only cheat for money, the other options can lead (not 100%, but a fairly high probability is available) either to the loss of some content, or to dead softlock (I so three times replayed Bright Past, just because of cheats leaded to softlock at some point).
For now, walkthrough mod or incest patch is more useful if you need incest (I play without it).

About game over - if memory serves me correctly, no, except that wrong actions or mistakes in minigames can cause you to not see a very significant part of the content. That's why I recommend the walkthrough mod.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
At the current stage of the game's development, cheats are simply not needed in the game, it's like the fifth wheel in the cart. In fact, it is a kinetic novel with several choices and mini-games. It's not a sandbox where cheats may be needed. When cheats will be required - God only (and the developer at the same time) knows. I think that given the pace of development, not sooner than two years from now. Given my experience with other games, I only cheat for money, the other options can lead (not 100%, but a fairly high probability is available) either to the loss of some content, or to dead softlock (I so three times replayed Bright Past, just because of cheats leaded to softlock at some point).
For now, walkthrough mod or incest patch is more useful if you need incest (I play without it).

About game over - if memory serves me correctly, no, except that wrong actions or mistakes in minigames can cause you to not see a very significant part of the content. That's why I recommend the walkthrough mod.
OK thanks. I like to use cheats to change the relationship points. It was getting interesting but when I tried to play however I wanted, it says i don't have enough pervert points. I wish the mod to add points would work but I don't see any options to add anything even after installing the cheats file.

3.40 star(s) 193 Votes