3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
sure but that took a while (longer than amnesia has taken i think) and is quite a mess (hearsay).
If you look at the threads then Lucky Mark is 2017-2019 (3 years) and Amnesia started in 2020 (almost 5 years).

Lucky Mark is a nice game for people who like sandbox. Don't try to play without the walkthrough since some sexual encounters are too difficult to solve on your own within reasonable time, similar to the scene with Eva at the Mall toilet.

Rammy3

Jan 26, 2020
Why is it that when I send a message through the phone the game freezes and then I have to reload last save?
Can anybody help?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Why is it that when I send a message through the phone the game freezes and then I have to reload last save?
Can anybody help?
see the following post for a fix.
(There is a file attached.)

Phone SMS Message problem

So short summary for the Phone SMS problem in v0.100a (and earlier versions) :
It seems that there is a conflict between modal screens and the pause function in renpy. For some reason this worked in older renpy versions but not in the version used by the game now.

The result is that the game gets stuck when the mc tries to send a message (SMS) and the script uses "pause".
This is probably only a problem for players starting a new game.

A solution is to replace the "pause value" statements with "$ renpy.pause(value, modal=False)" in the file game\scripts\Global\phone SMS and Call.rpy.
I did this and it worked for me.

I attached my modified rpy-file.

If you get stuck due to this bug,
- create the folder game\scripts
- create the folder game\scripts\Global and
- place the attached file "phone SMS and Call.rpy" in the folder "game\scripts\Global".

Last edited:
Reactions: Rammy3

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is it possible for you to upload the modified rpy-file?
Or what program do I need to modify the rpy-file myself?
Sorry, I am kinda new to modifying and all this stuff...
The rpy-file is attached to the quoted post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-100a-super-alex.44511/post-15006163

If you want to look at the game files, you can use unren to unpack the rpa-archives and to decompile the rpyc-files.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...ecompiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083
I use Notepad++ as editor for the rpy-files.
The game on start automatically compiles the rpy-files ...

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If you look at the threads then Lucky Mark is 2017-2019 (3 years) and Amnesia started in 2020 (almost 5 years).

Lucky Mark is a nice game for people who like sandbox. Don't try to play without the walkthrough since some sexual encounters are too difficult to solve on your own within reasonable time, similar to the scene with Eva at the Mall toilet.
Another thing to mention, if anyone new is going to try that game, DO NOT use saves posted in that thread they are all bugged.

I've also made a legitimate compressed version for Lucky Mark as well.

Rammy3

Jan 26, 2020
The rpy-file is attached to the quoted post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-100a-super-alex.44511/post-15006163

If you want to look at the game files, you can use unren to unpack the rpa-archives and to decompile the rpyc-files.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...ecompiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083
I use Notepad++ as editor for the rpy-files.
The game on start automatically compiles the rpy-files ...
Thank you alot! Last thing.... How do I save the rpy file as a rpy file and not a txt document? When I click the attached file it just opens it and then I have to save it afterwards. But when I try and save it I can only save it as txt... Is it the same thing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you alot! Last thing.... How do I save the rpy file as a rpy file and not a txt document? When I click the attached file it just opens it and then I have to save it afterwards. But when I try and save it I can only save it as txt... Is it the same thing?
save target as or some other shit, depends on your browser.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
v0.99a Extra
v0.100a

any difference between the two versions so they have different links?
99.a is an older version but it has the extra content (premium version) 100.a is the latest version but does not include any bonus content .

3.40 star(s) 193 Votes