3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
amnesia;)
(the guy has no idea who he really is, or who are those around him - till everything is clear there, no one could talk about family/incest and similar relations for sure..)
bruh, patreon don't give a fuck tho. they will ban things just for hinting at it these days.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
I like these games that go weird fucking places. The scene at the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
immediately reminded me of penis inspection day.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i restarted from beginning but every time i try to load from that new save its always take me back to when mc spy on the mom in her warobe no matter how fucking far u progress once u load the save it only take u there. How the fuck do i fix it? do i delete it and redownload?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
The mac versions breaks shortly after selecting either "fill your tummy" or the other options...any help? I tried to "ignore" the error but the screen just goes black..

Reactions: MataHariX

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
One thing i will never understand is why the mc is so short? i mean,i outgrew my mom when i was 13 or so. just seems unnatural to me that a guy with tall,long legged mother and sisters isn't 6feet minimum?!
True it's scientific fact that sons outgrow their mothers.
Think it would be too much effort for him to go back and correct the renders, well that's if it's not been done purposely with that fact in mind
didn't expect him to redo it. i see it as a common thing in these games that the mc's are mostly on the short side.
I'm not sure why most developers make MCs shorter; maybe it's a tall-woman fetish? A lot of men find taller women very attractive, although I wouldn't think most developers fall into this category.

The only two typical reasons I can think of that would make the son shorter than the mom are (1) his father is pretty short as well — Alexandra does say the MC reminds her a lot of him — making the overall height the MC could reach limited; and (2) the MC hasn't reached his final height yet. Most guys stop growing when they are between 17 and 20 years old; if we assume (because of requirements of age of characters) that Elena is at least 18, the MC could be 19 and have another year or so of growth left. I would guess the first reason is true, and that the MC will never be as tall as his mom.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
when entering the first name, the letter b does not work
On PC. Looks like the DEV forgot to add the letter "b" into scenario.rpy. Open this with Notepad++ Line 135 is missing it, add the letter to the following "qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmQWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM "

Save the file then load your game, you can now use lower case b

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game shows version 1.0 and no new content after the doctors appointment it ends. Maybe I'm missing something.
The version number wasn't updated for this release on the title screen, so it still shows 1.0. It's definitely version 2.0, though, if you've got the scene where the nurse has finished with the MC and the mom has said she won't let the MC forget his treatment. That scene is the final one for version 2.0.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game shows version 1.0 and no new content after the doctors appointment it ends. Maybe I'm missing something.
yea after hj from nurse and meeting doc (who happens to be sleazeball from photo hunt) it's end of content.

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of AMNESIA-v0.2b + scrappy's Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
Thanks for the port. During the placate my belly and wash face choice an error appears and no matter what you do you can't continue.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
well done, couple updates and it will get in my top 5 . i ve been enjoying every frame, very beautiful renders, and font is pleasurable. all girls are hot , animations top .
good mix of gameplay and visual novel as being a dik.

Reactions: Michel Mak
3.50 star(s) 186 Votes