3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
if u have the option to pull her skirt press the RED X in the right corner. i think u must to this 2 times
i did, but she still leaves after her skirt comes off. i have the "take no refusal and lick" but that upsets her and she leaves.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i had to restart since my save wasn't compatible. last time i played was 0.2. after inputting mom and sister, it always mentioned them as mom and sister.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i would do that too, but i'm afraid of missing some explorations content by going to fast. if i were to start from the beginning just to see Eva's scene, i would want to use that save proper.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there a point the game checks how many points u have. this option is only available if u have 7 or more
then i wonder if not calling her but instead meeting her at the mall is what's really blocking me.

edit: i just edited my relationship to 7. the scene is continuing now.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
My 2¢... Just ended Vs 0.4a. Pretty renders and I see potential. I must admit, I'm kinda worried about "surprise NTR" seeing how pretty much every potential LI have red flags that looks like a possible NTR story. Plus the render here of who seems to be Alexandra with cuffs and in slave pose doesn't help much. Other than that; kinda takes me off character seeing how MC acts beta-ish, but suddenly the supposed rebel girl at the mall recognized him and according to MC she looked scared of him. But I guess Dev can use this as amnesia plot and try to make some character development until MC gets his memory, a spine and grow some balls. Oh, and FFS; give us some backstory already. The way nobody tells MC a thing about what happened that made him end in a coma, come on; who waits that much without demanding to know the essential answer that clarifies all his situation? Other than that, I'll still continue checking the updates, there's a point of 2 that I dislike, but nothing that makes a game unplayable for my taste and my opinion. :coffee:

Reactions: Meridian

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
alright, so now i got to the part where i try to take her panties off. is when she puts her panties on my shoulder the end or was i missing something again?

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
alright, so now i got to the part where i try to take her panties off. is when she puts her panties on my shoulder the end or was i missing something again?
Okay here is a list with all positive and negative REL Points for Eva. To get the full scene u need 9 or more
and the scene is ending with the panties on the shoulders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Okay here is a list with all positive and negative REL Points for Eva. To get the full scene u need 9 or more
and the scene is ending with the panties on the shoulders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did all of these but she stops me when I pull down her panties. I guess that is the end of the scene. Bummer. :confused:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Eva sure is in a hurry to get somewhere complicated. I wonder if it's with the MC's Dad...???...??? :eek:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yup, it was the phone call that i didn't make. i wonder if that's gonna effect me later since the phone call didn't happen, but i altered the points anyways. guess i'll find out in the future.

while i'm at it. was it a good thing that i let mom and sis catch me at the start of the game?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes