3.50 star(s) 181 Votes

baretto

May 2, 2017
Hey guys!

!!! Gonna update it on this week

Actual for the last version (v0.85a v0.88b -- fully compatible with 0.90abc)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available*:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

*If you apply cheats and want to save the game after that - don't forget to change the screen (just move to another location) for the changes to take effect (and then save) - otherwise you will see the old data (before applying cheats) after loading your save slot

:coffee: !!! 2022-09-04 UPDATED to v0.88b (also compatible with v0.88c and 0.90abc)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I have problems with this; I hope someone can explain to me:

when I reach the scene when MC try to sucks mom´s nipple, a sign shows up with this message: "you don´t have enough perversion points".

So, my question is: do I need to get every single point of perversion from all the females characters or just I need to get all the perversion points from mom?

Jun 16, 2018
I have problems with this; I hope someone can explain to me:

when I reach the scene when MC try to sucks mom´s nipple, a sign shows up with this message: "you don´t have enough perversion points".

So, my question is: do I need to get every single point of perversion from all the females characters or just I need to get all the perversion points from mom?
You need to colect them as you playthrough the scenes. It's not divided by character.
You could also use the console menu and change it yourself. (with unren)

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
You need to colect them as you playthrough the scenes. It's not divided by character.
You could also use the console menu and change it yourself. (with unren)
Thanks for answering!

about the console menu, how it works? I´m not a geek or smart brain from computers.

Last edited:

baretto

May 2, 2017
about the console menu, how it works? I´m not a geek or smart brain from computers.
You just need to download UnRen https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
v0.9 for example
1. Extract zip file to Amnesia directory and run "UnRen-dev.bat"
2. Choose there option "3" and exit on complete
3. Run game and load your save
4. Press 'Shift+O' (this's O, not zero)
5. Type in console:
PERVERT=30
and press 'Enter'
6. Then press 'Esc' and go to your 'landlady' ;)

Oct 18, 2020
If mc want a romantic relationship with the girls,should he keep perving on the girls( when landlady changers her dress and catches him , older housemate showers and saw him perving , taking her panties from the shower etc...)

Last edited:

James712

Dec 18, 2017
Hi guys, i've played through the end of the update but still have first scene locked in my scene gallery. Can anyone please advise what I missed and how I can unlock it?

Oct 18, 2020
Hi guys, i've played through the end of the update but still have first scene locked in my scene gallery. Can anyone please advise what I missed and how I can unlock it?
Hey james712, you said you played through the end. Does mc's mother catching him perving on her in chapter 1, mc's big sis catching him perving on her in shower etc effect the story anyway?(more likely negetively if mc is on the romantic route)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
When you are with Iris on day 2 "Do it Yourself"

DoppDopp

Jun 8, 2018
I really like the idea and the premise. Dont remember a game that has done this. Hope he remembers some more and talks at least to kate about their pre coma relationship. She seems more eager to get back to Business than landwoman.
Also, while I like the ex the least the scene in the mall was amazing

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!

I would like to remind you that in Russia the Christmas holidays begin after the New Year. And now, when the holidays are over, I begin to gradually get involved in work. All weekend my computer has been rendering animations and there is very little left to do half of the planned ones.

At the moment, 20 animations are ready and a little more than 20 are in the queue. I have 2 more complex animations left to pose and then I will start to pose for the story.

And now I'm asking you to vote for the girl who will be on the January banner (for patrons $10+)

-----

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Hello everyone!

I would like to remind you that in Russia the Christmas holidays begin after the New Year. And now, when the holidays are over, I begin to gradually get involved in work. All weekend my computer has been rendering animations and there is very little left to do half of the planned ones.

At the moment, 20 animations are ready and a little more than 20 are in the queue. I have 2 more complex animations left to pose and then I will start to pose for the story.

And now I'm asking you to vote for the girl who will be on the January banner (for patrons $10+)

-----
:unsure:
werent all those animations and renders for 0.5, 0.6...done last summer/year?
or the bad coder took it all:BootyTime:

3.50 star(s) 181 Votes