3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok after days of researching about my problem, i found out that when i'm using my int gpu, my seperate gpu gets faulty at playing games giving me a white screen, i have no idea why, but it works, if i disable one gpu, i could play it, i am still researching the problem as it is. thank you guys for helping. love u boys no homo. hahaha
usually integrated gets disabled if is using separate gpu (if doesn't then disable it on bios).

Reactions: Glenn009

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
We all became vagrants with the last update :>)
That is the end of that version...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
any news about new update?
Any ETA on release date?
monthly banners in a week or two:WeSmart:
and for actual game-update, who cares anyway...:unsure:
there is a lot of work left on animations (about half should be done hopefully), and after that there are images posing/rendering, scripting/coding, bugschecking/testing...
i would say the 0.5v could be expected no sooner than late February/early March, though there is always hope in miracles.
damned codding bastard who took, not only unfinished code/script, yet all those already rendered images (up to 0.6/0.7v):KEK:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just started playing. I really wish at least some devs who use the "MC wakes up with amnesia" trope would research for 5 minutes how it actually is to wake up from a year-long coma. I'm talking muscle loss and learning to walk again, but nooo, MC wakes up and is fit and ready to go home after a short talk to some nurse. :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

baretto

May 2, 2017
Just started playing. I really wish at least some devs who use the "MC wakes up with amnesia" trope would research for 5 minutes how it actually is to wake up from a year-long coma. I'm talking muscle loss and learning to walk again, but nooo, MC wakes up and is fit and ready to go home after a short talk to some nurse. :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
I think MC is being tricked about the coma (coz he has some flashbacks with the nurse) and he's gonna sort this out during the story

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I think MC is being tricked about the coma (coz he has some flashbacks with the nurse) and he's gonna sort this out during the story
Hmmm... you might be right. In that case I'll come back in a year or two and play it when it's completed. The more complex the story is, the less I like playing every update just to get another cliffhanger.

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
I don't know what to tell you. MC's just built different

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!

What has been done and what I plan to do in the coming week. At this point I have finished posing all the animations for v0.5 and all images for lewd scenes. Total 58 animations (37 animations already rendered and 21 animations in the queue). Almost all animations will be 5 seconds long.

I also processed and corrected all the text. I have already started posing for the main story. At the moment, 193 images have already been posed (and about half have been rendered).

This week I plan hard work toposing for the main story. At the moment, 13% has been done. By the end of the week, I'm going to increase this figure significantly. After completing this task, all that remains is to do post-processing and put everything together into code.

I plan to release the new update in mid-February. Next Monday I'll give you an updated progress numbers. The hardest part is over.

Stay in touch!

----

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...The hardest part is over....
I beg to differ - the hardest part is yet to come in February:KEK:
Also if there are some of active patrons (Sorrow85?) is it known why she makes all renders/animations from scratch?
It was said, a while ago, there is a rather huge number of already prepared renders/animations (up to 0.6/7 v or so) just waiting for coding bastard?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Also if there are some of active patrons (@Sorrow85?) is it known why she makes all renders/animations from scratch?
It was said, a while ago, there is a rather huge number of already prepared renders/animations (up to 0.6/7 v or so) just waiting for coding bastard?
I think she did them while waiting for that coder.... who didn't never show up(?)

Check this post:

"I started rewriting the code of all the game from the beginning. Yes, I didn't have enough patience to work with a third-party programmer and I started doing it myself. "

+Maybe she needs to edit the 0.5 and 0.6 versions as well... but all this is just my own speculation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Atrin021 and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think she did them while waiting for that coder.... who didn't never show up(?)

Check this post:

"I started rewriting the code of all the game from the beginning. Yes, I didn't have enough patience to work with a third-party programmer and I started doing it myself. "

+Maybe she needs to edit the 0.5 and 0.6 versions as well... but all this is just my own speculation.
Yep, thats just code-related stuff...The question is what has happened with all those "prepared" renders/animations being done while waiting for a coder. Is it all went down the drain, whatever the reason could be, so she now makes all those again (as it seems to me, based on those update reports)? Or she was able to use at least some of those for upcoming updates.
If the first is the case, there could be some serious doubt about all that "already prepared and ready stuff, just waiting for the coder to finish" as the story was last year/summer.
If the second is true, why didnt she mention it in those progress reports?
Anyway, though I was expecting similar "developing frame" (late February or so), I secretly hoped i might be wrong there, and those prepared renders/animations/script could contribute to a bit faster releases at least for "prepared" updates 0.5/0.6.

Reactions: Sorrow85
3.50 star(s) 186 Votes