3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // relationship // achievments // panties :ROFLMAO: // inventory

mc.png rel.png achiev.png * pant.png invent.png

*you have to set the achievement variable to "false" to see the girls in all their glory ;)

#############################################################
"incest"

Screenshot_1.png

*it is possible that in rare cases a sister is called brother with this changes
cant do any about it - deal with it

#############################################################

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020

Hello Friends!
Just yesterday I finished the first long-awaited update. Thank you all for your support me!
There are still a few things that I want to improve in the current version, I will work on them next week and add them to the game along with fixes of discovered bugs that I will be let to know about.
Also, I have not yet had time to count the number of finished scenes and images that will be in the next update, by the end of next week I will estimate and let you know how many scenes are planned and how many are ready and rendered.
With gratitude, SUPER ALEX
Еще есть несколько моментов, которые я хочу доработать в текущей версии, я поработаю над ними на следующей неделе и добавлю в игру вместе с исправлениями обнаруженных багов, о которых мне дадут знать.
Так же, я еще не успел посчитать количество готовых сцен и изображений, которые будут в следующем обновлении, к концу следующей недели я прикину и дам вам знать сколько сцен планируется и сколько уже готово и отрендерено.
Благодарю вас, SUPER ALEX

serlockz

Dec 14, 2020
Guys HELP, how i find all items for Kate?
Carton. Go to Mall >> Photo booth >> to the right of the wall
Sticky Notes. Go when Night in Hospital >> Reception >> left you see the Sticky Notes
Pain. Bath 1th Floor >> (next to mirror) Yellow
Saw. Basement right side
Glue. Alexandras Bedroom >> Wardrobe >> left up
Paper. Mall >> Online Store >> under the Table
Colored Pencil. Elenas Room >> wardrobe >> right side behind the basket You pick up the Lap Top and then Colored Pencil
When you not founding the Colored Pencil check the Screenshots.
1. Behind the basket. Click on the Black Box behind the basket (bottom right)

2. And then is the Colored Pencils (same place!)

Last edited:

uodenim

Nov 2, 2017
Anybody tried uodenim's patch with 8c yet? Does it still work, or do we need to wait for them to update it again?
The patch only needs to be updated when new dialogue lines are added that will not work with the replacement parameters. So basically, when new content is added to the game the patch may require an update. Worst case scenario is that you get weird dialogue lines when they conflict with assumptions made in the patch. An example is when people talk to/about Alexandra, whose name is replaced by mom or mother. An exception for such lines needs to be added when f.e. someone other than MC or the sisters mention her outside of the your mother scenario.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // relationship // achievments // panties :ROFLMAO: // inventory

View attachment 1542079 View attachment 1542081 View attachment 1542078 View attachment 1542080 View attachment 1542107

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
added inventory

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Is Rei's content the only content in this version?
Is there a trigger for other content?
There is no new sceenes in the galary. Is it right or is my game broken?

Reactions: Drafox

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Is Rei's content the only content in this version?
Is there a trigger for other content?
There is no new sceenes in the galary. Is it right or is my game broken?
İf we have no new content i dont wanna download 7.3 giga for nothing.After that long time.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Coupe

Oct 7, 2018
he should have at least 1 lewd for each main girl per update. a bit disappoint that its end right before we getting one as dev already post a preview in patreon before at least an elena's scene.

BrandiLove91

Feb 19, 2019
Carton. Go to Mall >> Photo booth >> to the right of the wall
Sticky Notes. Go when Night in Hospital >> Reception >> left you see the Sticky Notes
Pain. Bath 1th Floor >> (next to mirror) Yellow
Saw. Basement right side
Glue. Alexandras Bedroom >> Wardrobe >> left up
Paper. Mall >> Online Store >> under the Table
Colored Pencil. Elenas Room >> wardrobe >> right side behind the basket You pick up the Lap Top and then Colored Pencil
Thx bro

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Hey guys does anyone know why the dev took almost 6 months to create this update ( I mean like personal problems or is he just a lazy ass dev) and is the amount of content equivalent to this long time?

3.50 star(s) 186 Votes