3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The scene you showed (screenshots in spoiler tags please) was english on my PC.

According to previous posts, some mods can mess the translations up.
Also in some version the setting was reset. Change the language to something else, then back to english.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't use mods on this version or patches since mod is not updated and still got russian on that scene.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

According to previous posts, some mods can mess the translations up.
Also in some version the setting was reset. Change the language to something else, then back to english.
I am Not using any Mods.
This is the scene when he at first rejects you,
The scene were you (go back ? [Clue in dialogue] and) put your foot in the door is in English

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
didn't use mods on this version or patches since mod is not updated and still got russian on that scene.
I'll try it again later, but I am quite sure.

This is where he says that he needs plans for the basement thing, right? Edit: Nvm, saw it in the spoiler section.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Might be a few problems with V0.91a,
That section of the translation file is on the TODO list. (game\tl\english\scripts\Scenes\Jaheem Phoenix FreeRoam.rpy)

There is another part where it is replacing stop/halt with Russian version when given choices. Think it is in the 2d3 translation.

Pleasurelife

Sep 24, 2021
i'm blocked in the new version , it is really sad to see that things aren't working , the actions don't work , and the problem , this last version need fixes , or at least a snacho mod , or something useful

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Story.png

This is where I am. I think I've completed the stories so far. Is this all or am I missing any story points from someone?

pollyam

Feb 9, 2023
The contents of the archive must be moved to the folder with the steam game. Did I understand correctly?

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
Mega Link has problem for download ... please Fix that in Original Post (Mega Link) . I can download everything with Mega app but this one !

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes