3.50 star(s) 184 Votes

AE7777

Aug 9, 2017
Hello friends
I've using steam version of game and after updated to 0.95b, I've got this error
anyone knows how can I fix that?
thank you Amnesia 01.png Amnesia 02.png Amnesia 03.png Amnesia 04.png

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Where can i get the special render Eva #1(if it's the one beside the couch in Mc room, how can i see that?) and Scene gallery #1 ?

Thanks

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
what's the difference with extended? because the bonus scene with alexandra is in non extended. i don't understand

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Here's an my updated "Gameplay"(Includes V 0.94a) if any wants a guide,
Start/End of "Gameplay" saves included.
All tasks completed.
Bonus 1 & 2 unlocked
(No Eva's Lollypop)
Good Luck and Enjoy the game.

Hi!
Will your gameplay be (or has it been) updated for the V0-95b?;)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Here's an my updated "Gameplay"(Includes V 0.95b(extra)) if any wants a guide,
Start/End of "Gameplay" saves included.
All tasks completed.
Bonus 1 2 & 3 unlocked
(No Eva's Lollypop)
Good Luck and Enjoy the game.

NOTE the "Diary" is inactive in this version (BUG?)
Also If you are on the right path to complete all scenes, the game will SKIP Day 53 !!

Hynegard

Aug 31, 2023
Made a simple Incest patch. I haven't fully tested it, but it should work.

Make sure Alexandra is your "mother" and Kate is your "sister".

-edit-

The game needs some serious proofreading, lol. I'm fixing some misspelling so the patch works. If anyone finds more, please inform me.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020

CREATING A SCENE IN A REAL GAME "AMNESIA" DAZ3D Work in progress
Hello everyone!
This video reflects the real process of creating a single image render. This workflow video is accelerated from 1 000 up to 2 500 percent of the real speed, so you can imagine how much time is spent on creating content for the game.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Привет, друзья!
В этом видео отражен реальный процесс создания рендера одного изображения. Это видео рабочего процесса ускорено с 1000 до 2500 процентов от реальной скорости, так что вы можете себе представить, сколько времени уходит на создание контента для игры.

Branching narrative in a visual novel

Hello everybody!
In the process of game development there are always a lot of questions, what is the best thing for a developer to do in this or that situation, what methods and templates to use. Since we are actively working on the concepts of future updates, I would like to share some observations with you and perhaps hear your opinion.
So, today we are going to talk about the method of storytelling in games. There are many ways to tell a story, such as novels, films, and many other forms. However, telling a story through games has the unique advantage of being interactive. Players play the role of a character in the story and establish a connection with other characters, thus advancing the story. In some games, the player's actions and choices will determine the final outcome of the story, making the player not only a listener but also a participant in the story. There are also many ways of storytelling in games, and this post will focus on the advantages and disadvantages of branching storytelling and its application in visual novels.
Narrative Methods:
  • Linear narrative: This type of narrative gives players an appearance of a cinematic experience. Usually the bulk of the gameplay is centered around the sequential linear progression of story missions. This way the player gains a solid understanding of the story.
  • Branching narrative: In this case, the linear narrative is connected with branching options of the story into plot forks. Depending on the player's actions, the player gets different stories.
Branching narrative breaks the game into many separate stories that are integrated into different narrative elements, such as free roams. The main plot in branching narrative becomes less clear and players have to explore the game world more actively. For example, there can be hidden dialogues that trigger only when certain conditions are met.
This type of narrative increases replayability, gives freedom of choice, and encourages exploration. At the same time, production time increases and there is a risk of plot holes.
At the moment in Amnesia there are some basic and experimentary scenes with this system of choices, influencing the outcome of the plot. You could see an example of such a scene in the last update with Eva.
We would like to know how interesting it is for you to see this or that way of storytelling in a visual novel. Write your opinion in the comments!
Best wishes, Super Alex!

Фрагментированное повествование в визуальной новелле.

Привет, друзья!
В процессе разработки игры всегда возникает множество вопросов, как лучше поступить разработчику в той или иной ситуации, какие методы и шаблоны использовать. Поскольку мы активно работаем над концептами будущих обновлений, хотелось бы поделиться с вами некоторыми наблюдениями и, возможно, услышать ваше мнение.
Итак, сегодня речь пойдет о методе повествования в играх. Есть много способов рассказать историю, таких как романы, фильмы и многие другие формы. Тем не менее, рассказывание истории через игры имеет уникальное преимущество, которое заключается в интерактивности. Игроки играют роль персонажей в истории и устанавливают с ними связь, тем самым продвигая сюжет. В некоторых играх действия и выбор игрока будут определять конечный результат истории, делая игрока не только слушателем, но и создателем истории. В играх также есть много способов повествования, и этот пост будет посвящен преимуществам и недостаткам фрагментарного повествования и его применению в визуальной новелле.
Способы повествования:
  • Линейное повествование: Такой тип повествования дарует игрокам подобие кинематографического опыта. Обычно основная часть геймплея сосредоточена на последовательном прохождении сюжетных миссий. Игрок получает стабильное понимание истории.
  • Фрагментированное повествование: В данном случае к линейному повествованию добавляется дробление истории на сюжетные развилки. В зависимости от действий игрока, он получает разные истории.
Фрагментарное повествование разбивает игру на множество отдельных сюжетов, которые интегрируются в различные повествовательные элементы, например, такие как freeroams. Основной сюжет при фрагментарном повествовании становится не так ясен и игрокам приходится более активно исследовать мир игры. Например, он может инициировать скрытые диалоги, при выполнении определенных условий в свободном мире.
Такой тип повествования повышает реиграбельность, дает свободу выбора, предоставляет исследовательское пространство. При этом, увеличивается время на производство и возникает риск появления сюжетных дыр.
На данный момент в Amnesia присутствуют некоторые зачатки и пробные сцены с системой выбора, влияющий на исход сюжета. Пример такой сцены вы могли наблюдать в последнем обновлении с Евой.
Нам хотелось бы знать, насколько вам интересно наблюдать тот или иной способ повествования в визуальной новелле. Пишите свое мнение в комментариях!
С наилучшими пожеланиями, Super Alex!

I like branching narrative! / Я за фрагментированное повествование!
65%

I like linear narrative! / Я за линейное повествование!
24%

I don't care / Мне без разницы.
12%

263 votes total

3.50 star(s) 184 Votes