https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1093925_Amnesia-000.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1093927_Amnesia-001.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1093929_Amnesia-002.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1093930_Amnesia-003.gif

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
anyone played trough actual content and kind to tell me at what point the story makes any sense ?
mc should be "man of the house" but is nothing like a puppy ... cant say "no" or speak up ...

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I get an error in the hospital when I want to get to the room 210. The error comes exatly when I press forward in the second floor.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
anyone played trough actual content and kind to tell me at what point the story makes any sense ?
mc should be "man of the house" but is nothing like a puppy ... cant say "no" or speak up ...
Maybe that's because:

A) Game is still very much in its infancy so there's still a lot more story to come
B) As it says in the title, the MC has amnesia and is having to acclimate to a life he's forgotten, and it's only been 2 days since he came out of his coma, so both of these things make it hard to be the "man of the house" just yet
C) Again, he has amnesia and doesn't know these people, so why would he "say "no" or speak up"? So he can be an asshole, and an ungrateful one at that?

After making kat cum its says all content over. any solution?
Yes, invent time travel and go forward in time to get the next update, because that's the only way your going to get more content right now.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I get an error in the hospital when I want to get to the room 210. The error comes exatly when I press forward in the second floor.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Free Roams/Hospital/Hall/Buttons/Hall 2 \u0435mergency BTN idle.png'>:
File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d1 Free Roam Hospital.rpy", line 291, in script
call screen act_2d1_Hospital_Hall2_2
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Free Roams/Hospital/Hall/Buttons/Hall 2 ?mergency BTN idle.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d1 Free Roam Hospital.rpy", line 291, in script
call screen act_2d1_Hospital_Hall2_2
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Free Roams/Hospital/Hall/Buttons/Hall 2 ?mergency BTN idle.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
End of day 2 and already this is feeling very heavy with the NTR vibes, no tag though which is odd seeing as it seems very obvious it's heading that way. Nothing sexy about listening to all the pervy things the boyfriend tries to do, for me at least. Certainly makes the whole thing a whole lot heavier and a whole lot less interesting, the character just becomes a girl with a ton of baggage, real life has enough of that and it's tedious as hell, why put it in a game? If I want tedious conversations with a woman about all the ways her life is shit, I can find that easy enough in the real world, no need for that here.

Edit: Oh shit she didn't... Just got called the boyfriends name. Fuck me this is like a real life bad date. What the actual fuck is up with the writing? Dude get your act together and get someone else to do the writing, the renders are spot on, seriously good stuff there, lots of nice animations, very engaging visually. The writing is actually painful, who the fuck has the fantasy of someone accidentally calling them by someone elses name????
IF anyone actually has that fantasy I apologise for my judgemental comment, to each their own but by god put a fucking NTR tag on this thing quick

Another Edit: Realised it's missing a rape tag as well as NTR... mate sort your tags out.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Maybe that's because:

A) Game is still very much in its infancy so there's still a lot more story to come
B) As it says in the title, the MC has amnesia and is having to acclimate to a life he's forgotten, and it's only been 2 days since he came out of his coma, so both of these things make it hard to be the "man of the house" just yet
C) Again, he has amnesia and doesn't know these people, so why would he "say "no" or speak up"? So he can be an asshole, and an ungrateful one at that?

Yes, invent time travel and go forward in time to get the next update, because that's the only way your going to get more content right now.
A and B makes maybe sense (B - his mother told him twice to act like "the man... "?!)

i disagree with C

his little sis treat him like a pet - since she is 18 and he is older ,he should speak up against her
(or atleast have a choice to not clean the room)

the nurse force him to jerk off or she will call his !!mother!! to do it ?!

thats only 2 points at the story who makes no sense even with amnesia ....

dont get me wrong here - i respect the work much
animations/grafics are amazing .. a lack of sense at the story can ruin it

greetings

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
Is this yet another game where MC is a fucking wimp. He's supposed to ge "man of the house" and his first task is to make little sister to clean HER own room and what this looser, sorry "man of the house" does. Whines like a cry baby. WTF!

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Sure it is a small update like all previous ones were, but man the renders and the women in the game are top. Scene with Kate at the end was awesome and i liked 2 new characters, aunt and her daughter too.
Also i played from the beginning again and noticed that there are more scenes in the restroom with Eva than i got the first time i played. That was pretty hot too.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Is this yet another game where MC is a fucking wimp. He's supposed to ge "man of the house" and his first task is to make little sister to clean HER own room and what this looser, sorry "man of the house" does. Whines like a cry baby. WTF!
I'll be honest, that was a real downer, and I totally wasn't expecting serious mental illness from everyone in the family... but I pulled through and it was a pretty good conclusion. The last minigame was a bit tedious.

Reactions: HadazzH

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Forgot to say how good the animations and renders were at that scene with Kate while the MC was fingering her. For example the pussy was rendered really good, it looked very realistic, not like in 95% of games where it looks very plasticky.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Forgot to say how good the animations and renders were at that scene with Kate while the MC was fingering her. For example the pussy was rendered really good, it looked very realistic, not like in 95% of games where it looks very plasticky.
i totally agree with that but realistic pussy with short update or "plastic" pussy with longer update?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
i totally agree with that but realistic pussy with short update or "plastic" pussy with longer update?
Definitely i would choose the quality and realistic high quality renders over quantity. There are plenty games to play but only few of them that have the render quality that is way above average. I have more than 100 games i liked bookmarked, most of them good games with average-good renders. But what i am really looking forward are maybe around 10 games that have this high quality and attention to detail.

Would be perfect if we could get fast high quality updates, but as it is i am willing to wait and in the meanwhile play some other games, even though to be honest after playing games like Summers gone, Amnesia, Jessica o Neill hard news, and some others that look so good, it is not easy to enjoy inferior games.

3.50 star(s) 184 Votes