• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes
Feb 18, 2018
Kate is H O T.
The scene after coming back home for the first time, where MC is sitting on the bed rubbing Kate's thighs is my all-time favourite scene from any game on this website. Also, the moment when Kate hugs him after that and his hand ends up between her legs on her crotch. Good Stuff. The epitome of the scene and character design IMO.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Can someone please tell me where to find the card in else room, that's the only item um missing
Think it's under a nightstand when you're cleaning up. Someone actually had a really good answer for that question I can't remember who though.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I'm still confused... Are those people actually MC's family....
Clearly they are hiding a lot from him. MC never feels like motherly or sisterly feelings for them....
MC's old memories getting sexual with them in the past, Kate was naked with MC in same bathtub, MC's even saw in the vision of his past memory that he's licking mother's pussy.... There's a very twisted truth behind it....

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Clearly they are hiding a lot from him. MC never feels like motherly or sisterly feelings for them....
MC's old memories getting sexual with them in the past, Kate was naked with MC in same bathtub, MC's even saw in the vision of his past memory that he's licking mother's pussy.... There's a very twisted truth behind it....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
The family is definitely all sorts of fucked up, but I'm not blaming it on the sexytimes. The mother seems to have a serious personality disorder, the stripper sister is unreasonably hostile, the girlfriend wasn't very open to MC getting a little handsy, honestly other than incest (which again, I'm not one to complain about) Kate's so far the only one who hasn't shown herself to be something of a whackjob.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So are these really memories or is he having hallucinations/visions
interesting question. Also prophecy isn't out of the question, the save the world by fucking very taboo people is very in genre for incest games.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
So, has anyone else noticed/realized that MC dropped his spoon at 1st dinner? This is only significant because they were having pizza for dinner. Now I know some (slightly strange) people use silverware to eat pizza, but even for those . . . a spoon?? lol

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So, has anyone else noticed/realized that MC dropped his spoon at 1st dinner? This is only significant because they were having pizza for dinner. Now I know some (slightly strange) people use silverware to eat pizza, but even for those . . . a spoon?? lol
A "Teaspoon", It as on his Saucer, He dislodged it (the spoon) while replacing his cup.

Reactions: herrbertold

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can i get some help with the Kate WT in her fingering scene? i see a "choose first, second, fourth, last". i don't see a third, but i assume the one that doesn't have a "choose here" with it is third? so i followed that order and then when i choose last, it doesn't finish.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
What do you happen if i choose alexandra as girl friend not stepmother ?
What will happen to the events ?
Just out of the box question

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
can i get some help with the Kate WT in her fingering scene? i see a "choose first, second, fourth, last". i don't see a third, but i assume the one that doesn't have a "choose here" with it is third? so i followed that order and then when i choose last, it doesn't finish.
Hope this will help, (this is how I did it)

Reactions: dartred

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hope this will help, (this is how I did it)
thank you, i'll use this right away.

edit: the picture guide is out of order also.

it says do T first then M. picture 3 is then fingering, but T should be rubbing her clit. M is fingering.

so what do i do first? finger or rub? also, if i finger her, i can only press + 2 times and she comes and it ends.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
thank you, i'll use this right away.

edit: the picture guide is out of order also.

it says do T first then M. picture 3 is then fingering, but T should be rubbing her clit. M is fingering.

so what do i do first? finger or rub? also, if i finger her, i can only press + 2 times and she comes and it ends.
Sorry about that , forgot that the files would sort them self alphabetically (have renamed them)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Scene was hot as fuck, but I decided to save, then chose the safe path and put her in her own bed, cause I don't anything will come good out of that path, trust, love and affection will all be lost ;)

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes