3.50 star(s) 187 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
So I'm a tad confused. Is being a perv a good or bad thing according to this game? Even with the mod it shows all of the perv actions in green which to me seems like it's saying "go ahead" but certain characters seem to not react well to these actions. I'm all for it only being good for a few and bad for the others, I just want some clarification.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Scene was hot as fuck, but I decided to save, then chose the safe path and put her in her own bed, cause I don't anything will come good out of that path, trust, love and affection will all be lost ;)
In the dialog scene when she wakes up on both paths, she suggests that she was never been asleep at all.
So I'm a tad confused. Is being a perv a good or bad thing according to this game? Even with the mod it shows all of the perv actions in green which to me seems like it's saying "go ahead" but certain characters seem to not react well to these actions. I'm all for it only being good for a few and bad for the others, I just want some clarification.
my theory is that being a perv is a good thing in this game because this family had an incestuous relationship before the accident.

Reactions: mcnero
Oct 8, 2019
Okay so I just finished what is available of this game and I have several things to say. First, I want to clarify my position on the main theme of this game, I don't get it. No, seriously I do not understand why incest is so popular and it does literally nothing for me. However, that does not mean that I can't ignore that feature and just enjoy the story and the models because my sky ghost damn! That being said, it has almost become self-parody at this point. A male middle child with no present father, a goddess for a mother, at least the sisters are switched in age this time even though that doesn't change that the stock characters are still present.

Last night I actually praised a game for being what I thought the best example of this theme was but I see that I was wrong in my assumption. Also a few months ago I read someone else comment on a very popular game that it was "the first AAA quality adult VN". That wasn't me but that assumption was also wrong. I say this from someone who is still learning 3d modeling but this is my favorite game that I have ever seen just from a visual standpoint. Everything is just so smooth and the controls during the love scenes are amazing. But that still doesn't hold a candle to the videos or gifs, whichever you would call them. The one with the nurse ensured that I will be waiting for the updates here with bated breath but Jesus! The scene with Kate and the one with Eva!

Going back to my problem with the incest genre as a whole. Almost every game that has this treats its mother character as Approdite reborn and 97% of the time these games are wrong. That being said though until Krystal (the stripper) showed up I would have said that Alexandra was the hottest model in this whole game and she can still win the title in the end as that model alone is easily one of the best looking in any metric you want to measure. Too bad the character attached to it is so overbearing.

my theory is that being a perv is a good thing in this game because this family had an incestuous relationship before the accident.
Don't think I skipped you, I just wanted to get my opinion of the game out of the way first before I got into speculation. But I do believe that you are correct well that or this game is going to get a superpowers tag for protag seeing the future. Still on the fence as some things lean towards this and others seem contrary. I am almost certain something may have happened in the past but I just don't see why Kate would be cool with her friend dating her lover. Or maybe that was what drove a wedge between the protag and Eva. Speaking of her, I am just glad she never found someone else during the downtime as I first suspected. I mean, on one hand, I could not fault her or anyone for doing that but on the other, well the idea just stung a little. Back to the theory though, I also thought Elina's behavior was due to a past relationship with the protag but given the conversation with Mom in the kitchen, I don't know now.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Scene was hot as fuck, but I decided to save, then chose the safe path and put her in her own bed, cause I don't anything will come good out of that path, trust, love and affection will all be lost ;)
Did the same.
Because it is too early in the game to get a good idea where the paths will lead,
I am playing a likeable pervert, so I choose to be "liked" over "Peek"
this means I sucked toes and did not peek while picking up the spoon.
(Not sure about the spoon, so made a save there)

Reactions: bobbo69

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Great plot, it has lots of suspense, its intriguing, nothing to say about the graphics, its just fabulous, Keep up the good work.(y)

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Okay so I just finished what is available of this game and I have several things to say. First, I want to clarify my position on the main theme of this game, I don't get it. No, seriously I do not understand why incest is so popular and it does literally nothing for me. However, that does not mean that I can't ignore that feature and just enjoy the story and the models because my sky ghost damn! That being said, it has almost become self-parody at this point. A male middle child with no present father, a goddess for a mother, at least the sisters are switched in age this time even though that doesn't change that the stock characters are still present.

Last night I actually praised a game for being what I thought the best example of this theme was but I see that I was wrong in my assumption. Also a few months ago I read someone else comment on a very popular game that it was "the first AAA quality adult VN". That wasn't me but that assumption was also wrong. I say this from someone who is still learning 3d modeling but this is my favorite game that I have ever seen just from a visual standpoint. Everything is just so smooth and the controls during the love scenes are amazing. But that still doesn't hold a candle to the videos or gifs, whichever you would call them. The one with the nurse ensured that I will be waiting for the updates here with bated breath but Jesus! The scene with Kate and the one with Eva!

Going back to my problem with the incest genre as a whole. Almost every game that has this treats its mother character as Approdite reborn and 97% of the time these games are wrong. That being said though until Krystal (the stripper) showed up I would have said that Alexandra was the hottest model in this whole game and she can still win the title in the end as that model alone is easily one of the best looking in any metric you want to measure. Too bad the character attached to it is so overbearing.

Don't think I skipped you, I just wanted to get my opinion of the game out of the way first before I got into speculation. But I do believe that you are correct well that or this game is going to get a superpowers tag for protag seeing the future. Still on the fence as some things lean towards this and others seem contrary. I am almost certain something may have happened in the past but I just don't see why Kate would be cool with her friend dating her lover. Or maybe that was what drove a wedge between the protag and Eva. Speaking of her, I am just glad she never found someone else during the downtime as I first suspected. I mean, on one hand, I could not fault her or anyone for doing that but on the other, well the idea just stung a little. Back to the theory though, I also thought Elina's behavior was due to a past relationship with the protag but given the conversation with Mom in the kitchen, I don't know now.
Honestly, if you don't like incest why play it? Like I avoid games with Futa content, i don't go to games with Futa tag and tell that its not good, why do you make futa etc. Just play what you like, no need to play things you don't like and get negativity.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Free Roams/Hospital/Hall/Buttons/Hall 2 ?mergency BTN idle.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
I have the same, it's the compressed right?

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
the game is way too small for a game that is in development for more than a year...

this game can be the best game on the site and the final scene was amazing but the game is way too short
i've seen prouloges longer than it.

good luck developer

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have the same, it's the compressed right?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Free Roams/Hospital/Hall/Buttons/Hall 2 \u0435mergency BTN idle.png'>:
File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d1 Free Roam Hospital.rpy", line 291, in script
call screen act_2d1_Hospital_Hall2_2
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Free Roams/Hospital/Hall/Buttons/Hall 2 ?mergency BTN idle.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d1 Free Roam Hospital.rpy", line 291, in script
call screen act_2d1_Hospital_Hall2_2
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Akram\Downloads\Spiele\Amnesia-version_0.5a-pc-compressed\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
And I have "search button" which sometimes could make wonders in resolving some issues.
In this case:
Simple as this - unrar attached rar-file into GAME/ and that should add missing images aka fix that error in compressed version.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Game has completed 1 year
So now I think he should start to add few sexual scenes
Im not telling add vagina sex with mom
But we can atleast get kiss and other stuff with mom
Because mom is best
The game release wasnt even a year ago even thought it was developed a year ago. It similar to Apolust, it been ongoing for like 2 year and still havent release yet. Kissing and other stuffs arent bad idea. that is up to Devs.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
What are the scenes 1 and 3 in the scene gallery? And the scene 3 in the memories gallery?
#3 memory scene unlocks when u look at the poster between online shop and market, but I was wondering about gallery scene #1 and #3 as well. Also I don't know how to get elena special render #4. Somebody help?

Jun 1, 2017
Maybe im to dumb but i cant go to finding the toilet, without a waktrough is mesed up the gameplay, i think some guy like this to found the secrets but for me is slow down maybe because i have hvy illinessn on my eye and is hard to me to lock in full image display to find the spot to click on it. But this is only my opinion dont do hardly on me please, and i play with mod and is hard to play.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes