3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

bradloserkid

May 8, 2017
That fixed it. Thanks, man!
Yep, then you must still have two of these files. This is what you did wrong.

Deleting just zz_patch.rpy won't help anyway, you have to delete zz_patch.rpy and its compiled version named zz_patch.rpyc that Ren'Py created.

The patch can be anywhere inside the 'game' folder (subfolders included), but since you extracted or copied the contents of the zip both into the root (Amnesia) folder and into the 'Amnesia\game' subfolder, you had one zz_patch.rpy in the 'Amnesia\game' folder and one in 'Amnesia\game\game' folder.

It means you have to remove zz_patch.rpy and zz_patch.rpyc from one of those folders.
Removing all patch files and reapplying the patch fixed it.

Thanks!

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!

I keep working on the next update. I'm currently working on the main Lewd scene. There are 7 animations and 34 images already posed. Along the way, I am exploring new possibilities for improving the quality of animations and their complications. In the future, I want to study in detail the topic surfaces, as I see in it a great potential for high-quality image transformation.

Keep in touch.

------

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This shit is getting weird now, I'm getting eerie vibes now from everyone. I sense whorehouse/brothel vibes, especially from Krystal and Alexandra. I'm pretty sure those red pumps aren't for bible study.

Edit: I got mixed feelings about the Kate scene. On one hand she's the best girl to me and we finally get a lewd scene with her, and on the other hand she's out of, it felt a bit rapey AND she's screaming another man's name the whole time. Not exactly the way I wanted that scene to go, nor did it get me off. I was hoping Kate was awake the whole time and just pretending to be sleep.

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i like super alex games,the renders are great i played "lucky mark" before and it was a nice game.
but the story is going to slow in my opinion and there is a lot of talking
i think it is time to have the mc have sex with 1 of the girl
i would vote for elena first to teach her a lesson then kate who i think is the sexiest one

Reactions: m0us3r

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
This game is very long-winded. They discuss his staying in hospital etc. for 1000 lines of code.

1000 lines! No explanations yet except "very long" or "months in coma", but no other useful information (apart from Alexandra is his mom or whatever she is).

1000 lines of talking and repeating the same sentences again and again... Puh!

It doesn't seem to be worth playing.

Reactions: endriux

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you don't mind I will refer to the series of special renders with Rei as the February's banners because I did not have time to do them in the previous month.

Also Based on the voting results in this month, I will make banners for March.

I draw a conclusion the most interesting girls for you based on the monthly polls, , and I will try to make content for them first.

-----

Арей127

May 2, 2017
did you notice that mom both sisters and MC have different eyes color (they are definitely couldn't be relatives)

Now live with that

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Sorry for my ignorance, but what does the "x character will remember it" do? Does it affect relationship, lust, corruption, distrust? I tried to find out yet I can't find.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
The game release wasnt even a year ago even thought it was developed a year ago. It similar to Apolust, it been ongoing for like 2 year and still havent release yet. Kissing and other stuffs arent bad idea. that is up to Devs.
Lol you can say that when the story is moving forward its been a year and there is no big progress pls stop simping for the devs.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Sorry for my ignorance, but what does the "x character will remember it" do? Does it affect relationship, lust, corruption, distrust? I tried to find out yet I can't find.
It will affect their future actions with you, i.e.
If take hold of Alex's hand while going to the hospital,
(change one) She will now hold your hand after you get your hair done.
(change two) The girl on the desk will notice that you are holding hands.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes