3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But you can get away with it if you let the player chose manually. Works for Lust Theory for example. The player decides and everyone's happy.
sure but devs are too lazy to do that, they just do landladies/landlords etc.

SupremeOOK

Oct 14, 2019
Update when? I remember the Post with the words: " on a good track for release this month " btw. month almost over, random pictures got released but no update. sadge

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Update when? I remember the Post with the words: " on a good track for release this month " btw. month almost over, random pictures got released but no update. sadge
dev has a history of announcing a release date anywhere from few hours to 2 days before it releases . it is very possible for the dev to announce and release the update on the 30th .

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
i admire any one who can actually play through the annoying sandbox of this game, not get pissed with every one witholding all details of the past from the amnesiac mc and hiding every aspect of life while claiming to be there to help him remember, and the agonizingly annoying quests of fetch around the sandbox for small items hidden in various locations for a useless scene to only progress enough to repeat the useless endeavour... true it has beautiful characters that actually look unique to the game, and beautiful animations but if thats all whats the point :(

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Well, we've already seen the MC masturbate in the laundry room, the kitchen, the living room, and his bedroom. Do we know how many other rooms there are in the house? Is there an attic? Maybe a parlor? A drawing room, perhaps? The people need to know. Which new and exciting rooms will the MC masturbate in this update?

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Well, we've already seen the MC masturbate in the laundry room, the kitchen, the living room, and his bedroom. Do we know how many other rooms there are in the house? Is there an attic? Maybe a parlor? A drawing room, perhaps? The people need to know. Which new and exciting rooms will the MC masturbate in this update?
I am the MC, and I want to dedicate this song to my landlady.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog

Aramir

May 2, 2018
View attachment 1719474839317.webp

Hello everyone,

A visual novel isn't just about reading text and watching animations. We're working on making the process of playing the game truly addictive!

Please share what gameplay elements you'd like to see in the game? What successful examples have you seen in other games?

Vote for your favorite mini-games below or indicate your choice in the comments!

Feel free to share your preferences and explain what exactly attracts you to these mini-games. Your opinion is very important for us!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no wank on sisses rooms, has masturbated on mommy's washroom and her closet, hasn't wanked on on upper washroom nor toilet downstairs.

might have attic but atm no access on it.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 3774564

Hello everyone,

A visual novel isn't just about reading text and watching animations. We're working on making the process of playing the game truly addictive!

Please share what gameplay elements you'd like to see in the game? What successful examples have you seen in other games?

Vote for your favorite mini-games below or indicate your choice in the comments!

Feel free to share your preferences and explain what exactly attracts you to these mini-games. Your opinion is very important for us!
The sandbox "Game" version of this is the worst part. The actual gameplay is a buggy nightmare.

VN route would have been the way to go

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 3774564
We're working on making the process of playing the game truly addictive!
Please share what gameplay elements you'd like to see in the game?
I am just speaking for myself, but...
I believe a good and repeatables sex scene with the landlady will be the most addictive feature for me.

Soromonji

Oct 20, 2017
1719509202103.png

DEVELOPMENT NEWS

Hello everyone,

We are nearly done with the update, all scenes are created and being rendered. However, we did have to re-render several extra images because of some issues in DAZ. This means that now we’d have to rush things quite a lot to release the update this weekend and most likely we would still end up with a build without English translation.

For that reason, we’re going to push the update back a bit and release it next week. That way we can have time to fix any other potential issues that may appear and we can also give the translator enough time to do his job.

In case you’re wondering who is the next character who gets a new scene, it is Elena. Her story hasn’t reached the same level as other characters yet, so it’s time to start working on that.

We hope you’re going to enjoy the next update and we apologize for this small delay.

Thank you for your understanding!

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
View attachment 3775856

DEVELOPMENT NEWS

Hello everyone,

We are nearly done with the update, all scenes are created and being rendered. However, we did have to re-render several extra images because of some issues in DAZ. This means that now we’d have to rush things quite a lot to release the update this weekend and most likely we would still end up with a build without English translation.

For that reason, we’re going to push the update back a bit and release it next week. That way we can have time to fix any other potential issues that may appear and we can also give the translator enough time to do his job.

In case you’re wondering who is the next character who gets a new scene, it is Elena. Her story hasn’t reached the same level as other characters yet, so it’s time to start working on that.

We hope you’re going to enjoy the next update and we apologize for this small delay.

Thank you for your understanding!
Of course Elena.... When things are about to get spicy with Kate they switch characters. This is so annoying.....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah sure. With the devs way of blueballing she might rub the MC and thats it. Would've preferred to continue with Kate and finally get her laid...
as we all would but alas no. maybe she gives hj (bj would mess up her make up and sex would mess up her hair).

• Haha
Reactions: Bubilonka
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes