3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
btw that Elena scene when she wants to get bigger boobs and goes to the doctor (MC), whre is that? i know i played it but i can't find it anywhere...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Usually the writers make the mistake to rub the relationships constantly into the readers face. It would be enough to establish them at the beginning and then later just use names, only mention the relationship occasionally. That'd be more realistic and much easier to write patches for.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Usually the writers make the mistake to rub the relationships constantly into the readers face. It would be enough to establish them at the beginning and then later just use names, only mention the relationship occasionally. That'd be more realistic and much easier to write patches for.
they can't due patreon's witch hunt.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Unrecover

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do i fix elena's phone?
get money (later parth of game), buy parts, fix it and get reward from her later (as she catches up with her friends).

Can't do what? Use names? Not overuse relationships in discussions?

... I honestly don't get what you are referring to.
mc can't be living with with his family since then things he does with them would be incest and that'd be against patreon rules.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
mc can't be living with with his family since then things he does with them would be incest and that'd be against patreon rules.
Sure, but I didn't say that anyway. I said in short: Establish the relationship, then use names only.
"Family" was not part of that sentence, meaning: It can be a "neighbour" or "stranger I picked up from the bus station".
After that names are enough and also make the conversations a lot more natural.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sure, but I didn't say that anyway. I said in short: Establish the relationship, then use names only.
can't establish as mother, son, sisters and brother, patreon would throw a fit still. you know landlady and roomies would be just camouflage and players would whine and plot wouldn't make sense.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
can't establish as mother, son, sisters and brother, patreon would throw a fit still. you know landlady and roomies would be just camouflage and players would whine and plot wouldn't make sense.
Good thing then that I didn't say that you could. If you read the post again, it was about how to make it more realistic and at the same time easier to mod.

But you can get away with it if you let the player chose manually. Works for Lust Theory for example. The player decides and everyone's happy.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes