3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

ubalaibappa

Jul 30, 2022
Capture.PNG

Poll: Favourite type of character interaction

We experimented a few times with the overall flow of the game with different characters, trying to make each story unique. Of course, each of the stories aims for a hot ending, but does it in its own way.

We're interested in your opinion on what kind of interaction you like to see most in our visual novel.

Choose your favourite type of interaction:

Romantic - Touching love stories, tender moments and romantic adventures.

Comedic - Silly and funny situations, light and playful dialogues.

Dramatic - Deep and emotional stories filled with conflicts and experiences.

Your own option in the comments

️ Vote or tell us what your favourite type of character interaction is! Your vote will help us create an even more exciting and engaging story.

Голосование: Любимый тип взаимодействия персонажей

Мы несколько раз экспериментировали с общим флоу игры на разных персонажах, стараясь сделать каждую историю уникальной. Разумеется, каждая из историй стремится к горячей развязке, но делает это по-своему.

Нам интересно ваше мнение о том, какое взаимодействие вам больше всего нравится видеть в нашей визуальной новелле.

Выберите свой любимый тип взаимодействия:

• Романтическое – Трогательные истории любви, нежные моменты и романтические приключения.
  • Комедийное – Веселые и смешные ситуации, легкие и забавные диалоги.
  • Драматическое – Глубокие и эмоциональные истории, наполненные конфликтами и переживаниями.
  • Свой вариант в комментарии
️ Проголосуйте или расскажите, какой тип взаимодействия между персонажами вам больше нравится! Ваш голос поможет нам создать еще более захватывающий и увлекательный сюжет.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

Usually I'd prefer to have mostly comedy and some romance in the storylines (there are some VNs and games with excellent teasing scenes), but in Elena's case I want to know what the f*** is wrong with her and that's probably drama, hopefully followed by romance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
who's that girl?

anyways more advancing main story (if there still is any).

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
So....after 7 months....we got 3 small scenes? Not a good sign, but at least it's SOMETHING. Other games, they're just not even being thought about anymore....

Reactions: someone666xxx

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It's been a while since I caught up with this game, I really liked how it's progressed, Kate and the MC's mom are my favorites

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been a while since I caught up with this game, I really liked how it's progressed, Kate and the MC's mom are my favorites
well there are highlights like with ex-gf, iris and now kate but those are just sidestories.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
how much time does this bullshit take instead of working on the fucking game??
At least I sincerely hope they take the questions from their Q&A seriously. Many many were asking the same thing aka "When does after all these years happen some Sex with one of the main chars?" Next update continues with Kate yet I think they again will leave us empty handed.

Jan 7, 2021
View attachment 3744530

Poll: Favourite type of character interaction

We experimented a few times with the overall flow of the game with different characters, trying to make each story unique. Of course, each of the stories aims for a hot ending, but does it in its own way.

We're interested in your opinion on what kind of interaction you like to see most in our visual novel.

Choose your favourite type of interaction:

Your own option in the comments

️ Vote or tell us what your favourite type of character interaction is! Your vote will help us create an even more exciting and engaging story.

Голосование: Любимый тип взаимодействия персонажей

Мы несколько раз экспериментировали с общим флоу игры на разных персонажах, стараясь сделать каждую историю уникальной. Разумеется, каждая из историй стремится к горячей развязке, но делает это по-своему.

Нам интересно ваше мнение о том, какое взаимодействие вам больше всего нравится видеть в нашей визуальной новелле.

Выберите свой любимый тип взаимодействия:

• Романтическое – Трогательные истории любви, нежные моменты и романтические приключения.
  • Комедийное – Веселые и смешные ситуации, легкие и забавные диалоги.
  • Драматическое – Глубокие и эмоциональные истории, наполненные конфликтами и переживаниями.
  • Свой вариант в комментарии
️ Проголосуйте или расскажите, какой тип взаимодействия между персонажами вам больше нравится! Ваш голос поможет нам создать еще более захватывающий и увлекательный сюжет.
R4P3

Reactions: devonY7

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
played this today after idk a few years..., renders and animations are 10/10 (y)
but that Eva ending? WTF was that? :oops: so f*** retarded (n) is this it for Eva or we will see her again?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes