3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

BigMam

Oct 22, 2023
Good night
Any help with the secret room? I have everything finished but I don't see a way for the finished room to come out.
They started working but then nothing, in the morning nothing comes out after days

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good night
Any help with the secret room? I have everything finished but I don't see a way for the finished room to come out.
They started working but then nothing, in the morning nothing comes out after days
if you mean bdsm room then it's few weeks game time.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Alexandra and Kate are the hottest. but the Mario guy and his wife story is something I am interested in seeing more of. Though it seems to be going down the a certain 2d game esc pizza shop angle, which was kinda boring to me personally.

Any information on the next update?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Alexandra and Kate are the hottest. but the Mario guy and his wife story is something I am interested in seeing more of.

Any information on the next update?
1. careful about mentioning other games on not-their threads.
2. there are some marriage problems so mc might fuck her at some point.
3. if no news at patreon then no.

jajayala

Mar 13, 2020
can someone please share whats new in the gallery so I can decide whether to download this update or not

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
I'd prefer to see the MC doing all sorts of naughty things with Alexandra in that basement, but given the pace of the story development in this game, I'm afraid that at best only my grandchildren will get to enjoy this content...
Don’t worry. Amazing things are happening in the life extension field. It’s been predicted that the first person to live to be 150 has already been born. Good luck and Godspeed.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes