3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019
View attachment 3775856

DEVELOPMENT NEWS

Hello everyone,

We are nearly done with the update, all scenes are created and being rendered. However, we did have to re-render several extra images because of some issues in DAZ. This means that now we’d have to rush things quite a lot to release the update this weekend and most likely we would still end up with a build without English translation.

For that reason, we’re going to push the update back a bit and release it next week. That way we can have time to fix any other potential issues that may appear and we can also give the translator enough time to do his job.

In case you’re wondering who is the next character who gets a new scene, it is Elena. Her story hasn’t reached the same level as other characters yet, so it’s time to start working on that.

We hope you’re going to enjoy the next update and we apologize for this small delay.

Thank you for your understanding!
Finally Elena!!!

ezgif-4-dc3009f4d6.gif

Reactions: doopler and Nemo56

fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
View attachment 3775856

DEVELOPMENT NEWS

Hello everyone,

We are nearly done with the update, all scenes are created and being rendered. However, we did have to re-render several extra images because of some issues in DAZ. This means that now we’d have to rush things quite a lot to release the update this weekend and most likely we would still end up with a build without English translation.

For that reason, we’re going to push the update back a bit and release it next week. That way we can have time to fix any other potential issues that may appear and we can also give the translator enough time to do his job.

In case you’re wondering who is the next character who gets a new scene, it is Elena. Her story hasn’t reached the same level as other characters yet, so it’s time to start working on that.

We hope you’re going to enjoy the next update and we apologize for this small delay.

Bruuh a whole week for some translation r u kiddin me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No we don't. We are very happy about the girl currently in the focus.

We waited for so long to get that friggin phone fixed and now we want to see how the story progresses.
what story? mainstory aka getting memory back won't advance anywhere.

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
View attachment 3775856

DEVELOPMENT NEWS

Hello everyone,

No one cares about elena's strory

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
what story?
That story
1719591107284.png

And seriously, for me, Alexandra is just ... hot. And that's about it. She's not interesting to me in any way. Kate obviously has a few lose screws, making her somewhat interesting. Elena is straightway fucked up and I would really like to know why she acts as if the MC took a piss in her cereals and how it goes on from here, now that she softens up a bit.
I have a weakness for broken charakters, those who need help without knowing.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2021
View attachment 3775856

DEVELOPMENT NEWS

Hello everyone,

The least attractive and interesting character in the game.

PASS.

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
View attachment 3775856

DEVELOPMENT NEWS

Hello everyone,

Skipping this update too then..

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
don't you mean this story.

View attachment 3778768
Not a fan of her model anyways. I really adore Alexandra and Kate but I couldn't care less about Elena. First of all NOTHING spectactular will happen in this update and second of it it's just Elena... Kinda ironic that they had a poll some weeks ago where Alexandra won by far and even Kate was far ahead of Elena. Dev doing what the people want... Not.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Not a fan of her model anyways. I really adore Alexandra and Kate but I couldn't care less about Elena. First of all NOTHING spectactular will happen in this update and second of it it's just Elena... Kinda ironic that they had a poll some weeks ago where Alexandra won by far and even Kate was far ahead of Elena. Dev doing what the people want... Not.
If devs only did what people wanted, we'd only fuck moms (in the game, of course)
That story
View attachment 3778742

And seriously, for me, Alexandra is just ... hot. And that's about it. She's not interesting to me in any way. Kate obviously has a few lose screws, making her somewhat interesting. Elena is straightway fucked up and I would really like to know why she acts as if the MC took a piss in her cereals and how it goes on from here, now that she softens up a bit.
I have a weakness for broken charakters, those who need help without knowing.
I agree with you, I too would like to know more about Elena. And, of course, do something with Kate. Alexandra has been less interesting lately.

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
Not Elenas biggest fan, but she pisses me off so a rage fuck wouldnt be that bad (surely it will not get even close to that). Story needs to progress anyway, so i hope it happens. Maybe we can see Alexandra and Kate actually give MC a bj in another year... maybe two XD

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes