3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
The color of the eyes of the female family members was one of the things i found weird, the first time i saw them.
None of them look natural, almost like they are some supernatural beings, with that glow and that color.
I am not saying they do not look good, but just feels like they are some angelic beings out of this world (maybe that is why those 2 goths in the shopping mall walked away from the MC when he confronted them and they recognized him somehow and looked kind of scared). Probably not, just a thought.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
After trying the game, it was bugging me that the relationships are reflected so poorly in the dialogues. Sure you can say Alexandra is your mother and Kate and Elena your sisters, but the dialogues are still filled with "friend's son", "housemate" and the MC calling his mother by his first name. So I decided to make a patch for that.

tl;dr:
  • Correct relationship references (enables incest).
  • Small cheat menu for changing pervert, dominance and relationship points.
  • Does not alter game's core files and will work with future updates.
    • Some dialogue may need to be added to the patch with each game update.
Game version: 0.5a
Patch version: 0.5.1 (2021-03-09)

when I click on the patch.rpy it only opens a new site but its not downloading

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Just started the game. Great animations. The pix on the title page is quite intriguing. Like to know what are behind the flashbacks. I went back though a few pages of comments, not going to take the time to do all of them! A few comments /observations I would make. Younger sister doesn't look like a younger sister. She looks like she's had plastic surgery ie collagen lip injections. I'd prefer a more natural look. Mom and younger sister especially have almost no expression, its a bit disconcerting. And what is it with no food in the fridge. Maybe there is weird plot point here but the stated idea that they can't afford to buy food so they have to order out???

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just started the game. Great animations. The pix on the title page is quite intriguing. Like to know what are behind the flashbacks. I went back though a few pages of comments, not going to take the time to do all of them! A few comments /observations I would make. Younger sister doesn't look like a younger sister. She looks like she's had plastic surgery ie collagen lip injections. I'd prefer a more natural look. Mom and younger sister especially have almost no expression, its a bit disconcerting. And what is it with no food in the fridge. Maybe there is weird plot point here but the stated idea that they can't afford to buy food so they have to order out???
And worst of all, they keep the refrigerator running without any food in it. Electricity costs money too.
I agree, having absolutely no food whatsoever in the fridge was a bit over the top, but in my opinion that's a minor concern.
And yep, the younger sister obviously had enough money for the collagen injections.

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
February's Banners:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you don't mind I will refer to the series of special renders with Rei as the February's banners because I did not have time to do them in the previous month.

Also Based on the voting results in this month, I will make banners for March.

I draw a conclusion the most interesting girls for you based on the monthly polls, , and I will try to make content for them first.

-----

Everything ok (y)

--------

New banner appeared:

SUPPORT THE DEV IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE. (y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
oh for god sake pls. do something about the MC face. he,s so ugly that sometime make my erection down again. i have to close my eyes or they starting to bleed. pls change MC face.
very awesome game btw
hardly can happen...yet for mc to your (supposedly) liking, unless you are femc, futas or similar mcs fan, go here.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Please do something for poor MC. He looks so stupid, so sad, so weak, he looks like a zombie who hasn't eaten brains in ages. No wonder his slutty little sister treats him like a willing slave. It is truly distressing.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!

Since the last news, I've been creating special renders for Rei and Diana and posed some animations.. Until the end of the month I will post the remaining 7 Diana's images.

v0.6 - 26 animations were posed and 7 were rendered (the longest). Tomorrow I'll start animating the rest of the erotic scene and then start posing static images.

Keep in touch.

------

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes