3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
March's Banners:

Hello everyone!

Since the last news, I've been creating special renders for Rei and Diana and posed some animations.. Until the end of the month I will post the remaining 7 Diana's images.

v0.6 - 26 animations were posed and 7 were rendered (the longest). Tomorrow I'll start animating the rest of the erotic scene and then start posing static images.

Keep in touch.

------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----------

SUPPORT THE DEV IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE. (y)

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
It is really great that the Dev does not repeat the mistakes of his prev game. The result is to create a masterpiece

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
This might be one of the highest quality games on f95.
Everything from the writing, cgs, animations and etc is mint. Looks like i'll have to try Lucky Mark considering how good this is.

shadoor

Nov 24, 2017
Everything from the writing, cgs, animations and etc is mint. Looks like i'll have to try Lucky Mark considering how good this is.
Thats where you went wrong. I saw this and as is my policy for all entertainment, checked out the earlier works. Played through Lucky Mark maybe halfway through, started using cheats almost right at the beginning, and still it was a slog. Imagin a very unpolished Big Brother with nearly broken English. And so grindy with different routes overlapping and interrupting and conflicting in the worst way. It sucks. If you had tried it before playing Amnesia, well, you might have had an okay time.

But if the dev had to make that mess with Lucky Mark for us to end up with what we have so far with Amnesia, then it was a worthy effort and I thank the poor sods who supported that and made the second game possible.

Reactions: theneedle

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
Well, it's a fine game till now.. yea if only go after the look at then it's a great one.. but story-wise its a bit somewhat incomplete or lacking I should say... maybe they will surprise us in future with better writing... hopefully it doesn't turn into another BB material or it would be a shame to such a great game...

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
Thats where you went wrong. I saw this and as is my policy for all entertainment, checked out the earlier works. Played through Lucky Mark maybe halfway through, started using cheats almost right at the beginning, and still it was a slog. Imagin a very unpolished Big Brother with nearly broken English. And so grindy with different routes overlapping and interrupting and conflicting in the worst way. It sucks. If you had tried it before playing Amnesia, well, you might have had an okay time.

But if the dev had to make that mess with Lucky Mark for us to end up with what we have so far with Amnesia, then it was a worthy effort and I thank the poor sods who supported that and made the second game possible.
Yeah I haven't touched it because i heard it was a grindfest. Downloaded it once a year or so ago and didn't get far before closing and uninstalling it. I'm not a real fan of repetitive sandboxes that interrupt the flow of storytelling.

Considering how good amnesia is, it has to have some redeeming qualities in there.

Well, it's a fine game till now.. yea if only go after the look at then it's a great one.. but story-wise its a bit somewhat incomplete or lacking I should say... maybe they will surprise us in future with better writing... hopefully it doesn't turn into another BB material or it would be a shame to such a great game...
Obviously the animations are top notch along with the cgs.

The story is abit lacking right now, but there's still the hook of mystery hanging around that could spice everything up real fast. MC has only been home for a couple days for now, really still feels like the first chapter. That's the one part that fuels my desire to know more and will likely make me come back around.

I'm getting the feeling that pre-amnesia MC was pretty interesting and we could be in for a good time.

DR99

May 2, 2018
The only, minor but also major, critic that I have to do is the lack of a licking option in THE SCENE with Kate. I don't get it...why?! It could have been the epitome of VN art. I'm looking forward, I'm hoping.
Anyway, Super Alex, keep up with that amazing work, you're creating a piece of art.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
AMNESIA. PROGRESS REPORT
Hello everyone!
Next update - finished posing all the necessary animations for the hot scene. And more than half are already rendered. In total, 44 animations were posed and 25 were rendered.
This week I will do special renders for Gwen (I already have an idea for her, and next month for Phoenix). After I start doing static renders, there are not many planned for this update.
As for the release date, I can't say now, as soon as all the animations are rendered, then I will have a clear understanding. Hopefully on the 20th of this month.
Keep in touch.

Jun 16, 2018
AMNESIA. PROGRESS REPORT
Hello everyone!
Next update - finished posing all the necessary animations for the hot scene. And more than half are already rendered. In total, 44 animations were posed and 25 were rendered.
This week I will do special renders for Gwen (I already have an idea for her, and next month for Phoenix). After I start doing static renders, there are not many planned for this update.
As for the release date, I can't say now, as soon as all the animations are rendered, then I will have a clear understanding. Hopefully on the 20th of this month.
Keep in touch.
Nice!

Reactions: Renpy gamers
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes