3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have a guide on how to go all the way with Kate?
yes, carry her to mc's room, undress her, when she starts talking about his bf start rubbing etc her pussy (where to start wt mod helps).

based on current update status i'd say this will get same or close by lm numbers.

Reactions: Taboo Lord

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I started playing with version 0.4a
I can't remember if the "Old saves may not work. You have to start from the beginning." message was put with the release on 0.5 or was there before.
So, does it apply to the last one?

For sure games in general, I've seen similar warnings. But they never specify which version it's referring to, as sometimes it's kept after several other version have been released. I'd recommend putting next to it which version is the one where old saves might not work or don't work at all.

Reactions: Edrick23

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I like this game for the most part but I really hope the MC grows a spine with in a couple of updates. Cause it's getting old him cowering like a beat dog around his so called family. This seems to happen alot with some of these games. They look great visually but MC ends up being little push over bitch. Maybe that's the point to make him seem like a weak stuttering pussy boy. God I hope not. I also really hope this don't turn into a ntr cuckfest game like many seem to think it will.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
yes, carry her to mc's room, undress her, when she starts talking about his bf start rubbing etc her pussy (where to start wt mod helps).

based on current update status i'd say this will get same or close by lm numbers.
Yeah but the question is why would you want to? Lying in bed with someone and they start moaning someone elses name... oh yeah I feel so great about this, both rapey and cucky all at once.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Thanks for the help. I'm still having trouble getting the collar and skirt for Kate and the garter for Elena. I didn't see anything in any guide on the garter or the skirt, and I can't seem to find the panties in the bathroom on day 1. I might have picked them up a long time ago on my first run through, but I'm not seeing them anywhere for me to click on when I go into the bathroom.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for the help. I'm still having trouble getting the collar and skirt for Kate and the garter for Elena. I didn't see anything in any guide on the garter or the skirt, and I can't seem to find the panties in the bathroom on day 1. I might have picked them up a long time ago on my first run through, but I'm not seeing them anywhere for me to click on when I go into the bathroom.
Kate's Panties (Achievement= Kate collar)
If you are playing from a save and have already got them this achievement will not trigger .
You need to get Kate's panties again to trigger achievement. (use a save or play from start if no save available)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taboo Lord
3.50 star(s) 186 Votes