3.50 star(s) 184 Votes

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
In my opinion hairstyle and name are the only things that might link the characters. Otherwise she looks nothing like Elena from Lucky Mark. Especially with those lips.
then why game are show lucky mark elena cgi on photo and on memory flashback and say it are her?? :unsure:

Reactions: Farnuge

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Alexandra - some kind of evil image. No emotion on her face. Pure bitch.
Game control.. there are no special actions.
The only thing is that MC took a piss..
Compared to Lucky Mark, this game has gone down to the bottom.
And remember-he worked on "this" for six months.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Just a heads up for those who have not followed him on patreon this will get big and i mean big
As with lucky mark he claims compression drops quality too much. On the plus side he has considered episodes so when it reaches a certian size he could release it in episodes sort of like dmd. So we are going to need crunchers to keep this manageable. Also monthly updates may not be possible unlike lucky mark the dude has spent last few months writing a very detailed script for the game and has stated updates are done when a chapter of the script is finished. As for wether this is a prequel everyone thinks so but alex is doing what he has done since the patreon riots and is ignoring most of us. Dont forget lucky mark did not turn out how he wanted he had to abandon alot of the dark content and all his planned ntr to stop people complaining and this time he is sticking to his script hence the long ass wait time for this to be made

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
It's Elena, Images in MC's vision in her room confirm it.

3-1.png 3-2.png 3-3.jpg 3-4.png

There also seems to be a lot of images from Lucky Mark in general, Every rooms image from that game is included in this for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
My hope is, that this game stay in VN and not turn in a grind sandbox crap
Thats undecided atm however i would say its swinging towards vn with grinding of stats. And by that i mean days will just rinse and repeat and options will be locked until you have grinded the stats. Hopefully he does not take that path but as i said undecided atm hes floating a few ideas

Reactions: GroPin

Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
Also guys, if you found some "hidden" pics in this intro, please share with us, fellow perverts

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
looks good but elena for me is just a uglier version xd... i would prefer a new model

Reactions: Andarilho

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Alexandra - some kind of evil image. No emotion on her face. Pure bitch.
Game control.. there are no special actions.
The only thing is that MC took a piss..
Compared to Lucky Mark, this game has gone down to the bottom.
And remember-he worked on "this" for six months.. :rolleyes:
:oops:Alexandra ?Evil ?
I can‘t see that now.
It looks like she is a good mom and a good wife.
MC in her room didn’t find any sexy things or clothes...
But i hope Dev could make her different ,i‘m tired of playing with a great good mom ,honesty.

3.50 star(s) 184 Votes