3.50 star(s) 185 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I wonder how much it all affected the ending. I would very much prefer dev's original plan if it led to a better ending than the one we ultimately got. Though I guess everyone gets his own understanding of "better".
If that's the case, I hope the dev really introduces different paths in this game so that both dev and players would be happy with the result.
Thats the plan according to alex. He has spent months writing a huge script for this. And he does not plan im changing said script. Instead opting for optional content. Fingers crossed this is as dark as lucky mark was ment to be.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
AMNESIA [v1.0] [Super Alex] (1.53 gb rar pc source)
184 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Super Alex ? why does this sound familiar ? is it the dev from Lucky Mark ? if so I will check it out later, since he made the effort of switching away from craptastic Unity and its bloated files... still have to wait and see what content the game will have... Lucky Mark was nothing but blowjob, and dick-covered in shit ANAL sex... as DJT would say "fuck em right in the pussy"....

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Thats the plan according to alex. He has spent months writing a huge script for this. And he does not plan im changing said script. Instead opting for optional content. Fingers crossed this is as dark as lucky mark was ment to be.
Will it be avoidable or skippable (still happens but we go on denial mode)?

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
How come you know this?

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Renders look fucking amazing :love:
Not a fan of incest but that nurse and MC's GF look HOT AF
Alexandra told me to go to men's bathroom upstairs, where is it? LOL
i only found the girls bathroom and i can't click anywhere in there, so what now? :D

Reactions: Super Alex

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Will it be avoidable or skippable (still happens but we go on denial mode)?
Avoidable completely
How come you know this?
I have supported alex since he first started. Like many long time patrons he takes the time to speak to us when he can. I posted alot of the lucky mark updates including the final one and knew that was coming to an end before he even announced it.
He has been more cautious with this one than with lucky mark. I guess learning from past mistakes he has chosen not to divulge everything. Even what he is telling long time supporters is not much. I have no clue what content will be optional what fetishes will be included. I can only go off ideas he has bounced around. Again this is due to the patreon riots when he announced ntr on lucky mark and thus wound up rushing game to finish line.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is his balled up fist and her naked and cowering means that's a rape scene? :sneaky: Why are all male mc hair so difficult?

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Decent game with FANTASTIC renders. My main gripe with the game is the author seems to try to pad scenes just to get more words. Many statements are repeated 4 or 5 times for no apparent reason (I dont want to say what to avoid spoilers). If this was just a few scenes it would be fine, but it is nearly all of them. I hope as future updates come that the author will keep dialog to repeating two times at most for emphasis.

celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
Lucky Mark didn't have a save option or undo feature. Made it impossible to play. I'll wait for reviews for this.

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
Well the girls in the game look nice and the game plays better then the first game. Some of the story seems like it's going to be the same old bullshit with the sister being a camgirl or stripper. I hope the game doesn't go to dark but who knows yet. As far as NTR goes I hope it's totally optional some people like some people don't. It doesn't make them a snowflake if they don't or make you a freak if you do. Calling each other names for it either way seems stupid different strokes for different folks.

3.50 star(s) 185 Votes