3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
None of the bonus episodes have influenced nor the events mentioned in the main story in any way. So you could argue, but without any evidence about the connection between the stories to support your argument.
Maybe it's visions of the future :)
If we consider any of the other episodes canon, it must be that.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
Made a simple Incest patch. I haven't fully tested it, but it should work.

Make sure Alexandra is your "mother" and Kate is your "sister".

-edit-

The game needs some serious proofreading, lol. I'm fixing some misspelling so the patch works. If anyone finds more, please inform me.
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but how do I download and install this? thanks

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
here is the image of my game folder...as you can see the patch is five up from the bottom. any help is appreciated.

View attachment 3528505
NO! You have not put a patch... but a simple text file. Any useful file under game directory should be named xxx.rpy or xxx.rpyc. If it's named xxx.txt even with xxx.rpy.txt it's totally useless.
Rename the path.rpy.txt in to patch.rpy and voilà the i-patch works.

EDIT: It's probably because Apollo Creed have hit your head too much :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jan 3, 2019
Any news ?
On April 2, the developer said that there was one more scene left to finish and they would assemble the game and write the code, as you can see, 11 days have passed since that moment, maybe they finished the last scene, or maybe not, if the game does not come out tomorrow, it will most likely be released by the end of next week.

Reactions: ubalaibappa
3.50 star(s) 186 Votes