3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What I really can't relate with is that the only topic is who has sex with whom and how.
Seeing people shag is easy. What I am looking for is a half decent story and maybe even something to do, after all this is supposed to be a sandbox game. I am interested to see how the story between MC and Elena goes on. Sure, some shagging will hopefully be involved, but I am more interested to see how the relationship will evolve and to find out why she is so pissed at him all the time. Can't just be the money, that would be a poor excuse.

And about the "how" ... the game is supposed to be BDSM focused, luckily so far we haven't seen much of that.

Last edited:

sunspot764

Aug 3, 2020
What I really can't relate with is that the only topic is who has sex with whom and how.
Seeing people shag is easy. What I am looking for is a half decent story and maybe even something to do, after all this is supposed to be a sandbox game. I am interested to see how the story between MC and Elena goes on. Sure, some shagging will hopefully be involved, but I am more interested to see how the relationship will evolve and to find out why she is so pissed at him all the time. Can't just be the money, that would be a poor excuse.

And about the "how" ... the game is supposed to be BDSM focused, luckily so far we haven't seen much of that.
You’ve got my support.

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I'm missing the Furniture as the last piece in the basement. Am I missing something or is it based on where I am at in the story.

akasubjoe

Mar 8, 2020
When the MC first gets home and speaks to Alex, there's a dialog between them which I interpreted as her sort of hypnotising him. I kind of hoped that the story would play on this element, "is she trying to convince him he's her son when in reality he's not". But that element never got developed.

Sashaczk

Jan 27, 2024
This make me crazy, I have everything right, can you please tell me how many videos you have in your video gallery? Me 16. Thank you for your reply.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Pollinated

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any scenes with Kate?
not since their spa trip, sa is like moochie and main focus is on 1 girl/woman at a time except moochie is slower but in his game some others gets little but content too even when not their turn to be on showlights.

ya I went a little further and got to the carpenter. I'm still trying to get used to how these sandbox games work.
are you using wt-mod? highly recommended.

Okkaaaaa

Apr 3, 2024
View attachment 529978

Overview:
A man wakes up from a coma with amnesia. Can he recover his memories and reconnect with his loved ones?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-02-09
Developer: Super Alex - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.97a Stadard
Language: English, Russian
Other Game: Lucky Mark
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery mod* - Game Guide - Secret Renders Guide - Cheat Mod* - Fan Sign - Gallery - German Translation* - Walkthrough -
Vid Enhancement mod*
Zalupochka thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 529948 View attachment 530003 View attachment 529949 View attachment 529954 View attachment 529955 View attachment 529957 View attachment 529973 View attachment 529959
Hey I'm new to this adults game
I'm playing this game and I'm having a problem in clean Elena room i clean her room but still the mission is incomplete
After cleaning I talk to her and mc Say i still have stuff to clean please anyone help Screenshot_2024-04-04-02-27-10-998_be.amnesia.jpg

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hey I'm new to this adults game
I'm playing this game and I'm having a problem in clean Elena room i clean her room but still the mission is incomplete
After cleaning I talk to her and mc Say i still have stuff to clean please anyone help View attachment 3507900
Please check that you have done all of these,
XXX Clean Room.
(Bottom Left) [Deodorant]. (On Rug) [Shoes].
(In front of Elena's picture) [Coffee].
(On floor, bottom of bed) [Water]
(Foot of bed) [Dress]. (Chair) [Bra].
(Right of desk) [Magazine].
(On desk, left of Laptop) [Wine].
[Laptop] (UNDER DRAWS ON FLOOR) [CARD!]. Take.
{New Minor Task: Elena's secret}. Talk.
{Task complete: Elena room}.

I think you might have missed the "Coffee Cup" in front of her picture,

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
not since their spa trip, sa is like moochie and main focus is on 1 girl/woman at a time except moochie is slower but in his game some others gets little but content too even when not their turn to be on showlights.

are you using wt-mod? highly recommended.
I wasn't and I just got to "End of Update" on all the things. So I guess that's it for now. I enjoyed the game and I hope it doesnt get forgotten by the dev.

Okkaaaaa

Apr 3, 2024
Please check that you have done all of these,
XXX Clean Room.
(Bottom Left) [Deodorant]. (On Rug) [Shoes].
(In front of Elena's picture) [Coffee].
(On floor, bottom of bed) [Water]
(Foot of bed) [Dress]. (Chair) [Bra].
(Right of desk) [Magazine].
(On desk, left of Laptop) [Wine].
[Laptop] (UNDER DRAWS ON FLOOR) [CARD!]. Take.
{New Minor Task: Elena's secret}. Talk.
{Task complete: Elena room}.

I think you might have missed the "Coffee Cup" in front of her picture,
Bro thank you you really help me

Reactions: Ahchi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wasn't and I just got to "End of Update" on all the things. So I guess that's it for now. I enjoyed the game and I hope it doesnt get forgotten by the dev.
well if you had quality time with iris and fixed "dear" sister's phone etc. there's meeting with carpenter's wife which isn't in WTs and atm has no further consequences.

Reactions: Audi4Rings
3.50 star(s) 186 Votes